Crazy high-color/pattern Leachie sale! juvie pairs, adults & adult pairs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-08-2010, 01:09 AM   #1
dinodaddy
Crazy high-color/pattern Leachie sale! juvie pairs, adults & adult pairs

I paid top dollar for this guy in '06 as a baby because he looked like he was going to be HUGE. This is an extremely well built male, with exagerrated (almost horn-like) snout scales (see 2nd pic close-up). Today, he is 12" TL and 250g and still growing. He comes from a high red banded/blotched line of Es, but does not outwardly express the red color himself. He is a very docile and gentle giant, and he would make a great gecko for educational talks (He's the male I let people hold at the most recent Tinley NARBC show) I also have his clutchmate brother (230g) who visibly expresses the pink/red blotches, but unfortunately didn't inherit his bigger brothers gentle nature. I will sell either male for $1250 shipped, or take the adult RTB female E with either of these males for $2000 shipped. Then there's the "super cross" pair (GTxMoroxNuuAnaxNuuAmi) that just began breeding available for $2250 shipped. I also have a 140g RTB Philipe line Nuu Ami female with pink to purplish blotching available for $1200 shipped (she just dropped 2 duds on 3-22), a 50g unknown locale male that comes from red lines, but has some pink blotching (sibling to my red gecko in the last pic--looks like an A++ Ami) available for $650 shipped. I also have a couple unknown and mixed locality juvie pairs available for $800 shipped per pair--one comes from a red-blotched Fast line Nuu Ami female bred to the chunky red-blotched E male, and the other comes from my nicest red female (last pic) bred to a high-white (with some pink) "snowflake" type-4th pic shows a 2 day old babies color from this cross. I am moving into a much smaller space and need to condense my collection considerably. These are all very healthy and eating Repashy's 2-part CGD with mango nectar and bottled spring water only. I accept paypal and ship UPS via shipyourreptiles.com. Email for individual pics, more specific info etc...I love to talk about these amazing creatures!

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Brian Grussing
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!