Website Feedback. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-02-2004, 06:41 AM   #1
MattP
Website Feedback.

I'm currently working on a new web-site. www.royalgecko.com
Not all of the links in the heading work, but my breeders page, available page and home page works.

http://www.royalgecko.com/Breeders_Albinos.htm
http://www.royalgecko.com/Breeders_SuperHypos.htm

Tell me what you think,

Thanks for your time,

Matt

Old 10-02-2004, 09:31 AM   #2
Karmic
I really like the color scheme. It shows off the geckos well and is easy on the eyes.

You've got some great looking geckos!

Old 10-02-2004, 10:48 AM   #3
Xavier
Very Nice

The only think I'd say needs changing is your photos, seeing them in the hide boxes isn't that nice. Try to fine soemthing that works for you and show them all that way, as Alberto does.
Xavier

Old 10-02-2004, 01:12 PM   #4
MattP
Maybe your right Xavier, I'll figure something out........... It takes so long to take all the pics though

Matt

Old 10-02-2004, 02:32 PM   #5
progeckos
The site looks great. I don’t mind the pic in the humid hide. It’s something different and unique to what others do. Taking pictures can be hard. Sometimes it takes several dozen shots just to get a good one.

Old 10-02-2004, 03:03 PM   #6
MattP
Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, I thought it was kind of cool taking the pics of them in the humid hide. That's why I did it, its something different.

Matt

Old 10-02-2004, 06:38 PM   #7
wdawg
Quote:
Originally posted by progeckos
The site looks great. I don’t mind the pic in the humid hide. It’s something different and unique to what others do. Taking pictures can be hard. Sometimes it takes several dozen shots just to get a good one.
ok.. so I'm not the only 1 that takes 30 pictures just to get
a few good pics...

Phew... I thought I was just retarded

Old 10-02-2004, 10:06 PM   #8
USAGECKOS
It is a nice site, I also like the color scheme. It is very easy to move around in.

I don't mind the pictures in the hide box, the best background colors for taking pictures of geckos against is black or blue.

Email me if you want to trade links!