Central PA Reptile Expo - May 16th - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
GottaLuvHerps
Central PA Reptile Expo - May 16th

It's time again!

The Central PA Reptile Expo will have it's next show on May 16, 2009!

Sponsored by Turtle Xing, Scott Crowe Reptiles, BeardiePal's Dragons and Triple Moons Exotic!

Big addition! We are going HOT! Venomous vendors from all over the country displaying great hots, as well as our great non-venomous dealers will be back to the newest show in PA! The huge 22,000 square feet of space can hold approximately 195 tables, with a 63 table hot section!

Date: May 16, 2009
Time: 9am-4pm
Place: Carlisle Expo Center
Address: 100 K Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
Admission: $7, kids under 6 free!

Vendor tables: Price drop!! Was $75, now $65 per table (with discounts starting at 4 tables)! A full 8'x8' space with an 8' table, electricity, 2 free admissions per table and FREE wireless internet!

Interested vendors make sure to contact us! We do screen calls, so make sure to leave a message and we will pick up if available, or call back ASAP.

Check out the webpage for more information, rules and registration forms.

This show will fill up fast, so get in while you can!

Old 04-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
mikeyt
Just wanted to say that I visited the show in March, and although it was definitely a little slower then the January show I attended it was still a well put together show in my opinion. I really enjoy the room I have to walk down the isles without being overcrowded, and being able to actually see the vendors products and talk to them really makes a difference for me.
I have passed on alot of animals at other shows due to the mere fact of the overcrowding and not being able to see an animal.

I really look forward to the May show.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:48 AM   #3
GottaLuvHerps
Only about a month away!!
Our first ever hot show!!

Our vendor list is growing, and this looks like it is going to be our best show yet! Still accepting vendors, so feel free to call or email if you are interested!

Date: May 16, 2009
Time: 9am-4pm
Place: Carlisle Expo Center
Address: 100 K Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
Admission: $7, kids under 6 free!

Vendor tables: Price drop!! Was $75, now $65 per table (with discounts starting at 4 tables)! A full 8'x8' space with an 8' table, electricity, 2 free admissions per table and FREE wireless internet!

Old 04-22-2009, 08:04 AM   #4
GottaLuvHerps
Talking

Just 3 1/2 weeks away now!

The Central PA Reptile Expo is ready for it's biggest show yet!

Come check out our updated vendor list! More vendors are booking nearly every day now!

Table prices are still $65 until May 2nd, so get in quick before the price goes up (to $75 per table)!

Still accepting vendors into both the venomous and non-venomous sections, although the hot section is booking quickly!

Date: May 16
Time: 9am - 4pm
Place: Carlisle Expo Center, 100 K Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
Admission: $7, kids under 6 are FREE!
Contact: Kelly Kordek, 717-502-0506 (we screen calls, so make sure to leave a message and we will pick up if available!) or Info@CentralPAReptileExpo.com

Old 05-04-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
GottaLuvHerps
Talking

Just 2 weeks away!

The Central PA Reptile Expo is ready for our 3rd show of the 2009 season on May 16th!

Admission is $7, kids under 6 are free!
Hours: 9am - 4pm

Carlisle Expo Center
100 K Street
Carlisle, PA 17013

We updated our vendor list, so check it out! Still plenty of time to have vendors booking, so keep checking!

Still accepting vendors, but get in quick! Almost half of our non-hot section is sold out!

Anyone planning on attending?

Old 05-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #6
Chris_
i will be there for the first time

Old 05-06-2009, 06:28 AM   #7
sum182
I may be there, if i feel like making a drive/ have money to spend lol

Old 05-08-2009, 11:02 PM   #8
Chris_
o and i just figured id let you know for your website there is not a car show the weekend of the 16th. the import show is the 9-10. and also could you pm me with directions from the car show parking lot. thanks

Old 05-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #9
GottaLuvHerps
Chris,

The car show that is going on this weekend (9-10th) is the Performance and Style show. The weekend of the show is the Import-Kit/Replicar show is the weekend of the 15th-17th. Here is a link for you.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/

From the car show parking lot, all you have to do is walk across the street (K Street), and the Expo Center is on the left. There are 2 entrances - either go around the entire circle or go to the back of the building.

Hope to see you all there!

Old 05-09-2009, 11:37 AM   #10
Chris_
o ok sorry about that. which parking lot is that from though im talking about the main gate entrance where you register to take your car in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!