All Pet Expo in Dallas Area THIS WEEKEND! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-23-2006, 10:51 AM   #1
KCRD.com
All Pet Expo in Dallas Area THIS WEEKEND!

Just wanted to pass the word along that there will be an All Pet Expo in the Dallas, TX area this weekend.

Here are the specifics:

All Pet Expo / Bird Fair and Sale
Richardson Civic Center
411 W. Arapaho Road @ Hwy 75 N, Richardson, TX 75080
Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm, Sunday, 9 am to 4 pm

There will be at least 12-15 tables of reptiles there as well as arachnids and amphibians. We are attending as well as GoLizards, Lynn's Bearded Dragons, and River Bend Reptiles.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:28 PM   #2
KCRD.com
Looks very promising!!!

After checking out the room tonight this looks like it is going to be a very promising show! Hope to see some of you there!

Old 03-01-2006, 12:09 AM   #3
Tim Cole
Question How

was this show turnout? How many herp vendors were there and how did they do?

Old 03-01-2006, 12:42 AM   #4
KelliH
I was wondering that also. We almost came out on Sunday to check it out, but it got too late.

Tim, I am looking forward to the Austin show, it's always a blast!

Old 03-01-2006, 01:02 AM   #5
Tim Cole
Question Can I add you

to the vendor list? We enjoy visiting with you and Steve.

Old 03-07-2006, 12:00 AM   #6
KCRD.com
Sunday was a lot better than Saturday as it rained poodles and kittends all day. There were a total of 17 tables of Reptiles out of around 40. We had the outside perimiter of the show and the birds and dogs were on the inside. I will definatly be back the first week in April to do it again. I think it just needs a little more time to get the word out that there are reptiles there too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!