Reptile Super Show & Breeders Expo June 30 & July 1 2007 San Diego, Ca - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:41 AM   #1
rhacadank
Reptile Super Show & Breeders Expo June 30 & July 1 2007 San Diego, Ca

Reptile Super Show and Breeders Expo
June 30 & July 1 2007
Scottish Rite Center, San Diego
www.ReptileSuperShow.com

Old 06-25-2007, 12:14 AM   #2
rhacadank
VENDOR LIST:
T-Rex
Zoo-Med
Bluebeast Reptile
Taylor Reptiles
Crickets Direct
Reptile Depot
East Bay Vivarium
Repashy Superfoods
Mfezi
LLL Reptile & Supply Co.
Sandfire Dragon Ranch
Prehistoric Pet Inc, Chino
Critter Condos Inc.
Geckotopia
Tom's Snakes
Arizona Dendrobate Ranch AZDR
South Bay Tropical
Bird Perch Guys
Predator's Reptile Center
Krazy 8's Invertebrates
Reptile Island
Hardy Reptiles
Spider Patch
Phantom Dragons
Reptile City
T-Rex
Phillippe de Vosjoli
Allen Repashy
Jon Coote
Don Schultz
San Diego Herpetological Society
Creative Pet Supply
Radical Reptiles
Amazing Blue Reptiles
Ron's Reptiles
The Turtle Shop
Jay Sommers
Bobby Ryce
Infrogneato
Desert Moon Reptiles
Kruger's Kritters
New Age Reptile
JungleBox.net
Snakes4fun.com
Kammerflage Kreations
SED Herpetological
Jon's Jungle
Alpha DragonZ
Nature Graphics

Old 07-11-2007, 06:28 PM   #3
RNPreptiles
Anybody go? Just wondering how it went, I was planning to go but couldn't make it.

Old 06-30-2008, 09:53 AM   #4
Royal Morphz
the show was very nice well put together and it was not as crowded as i would have thought there is rumor that the same group that put this one on will be trying it again in pomona in jan. i beleive

Old 06-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #5
RNPreptiles
This show was very crowded this year! I had trouble getting through isles and up to booths to see. I wouldn't want it to be any more crowded.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
LadyOhh
It was fun, and great to meet so many people there...

Old 06-30-2008, 07:47 PM   #7
Royal Morphz
what time did you arrive and on which day i found it easy to navigate but i guess i know which tables i wanted to get to the most lol

Old 06-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #8
chondrogal
I had a great time there this year! I also thought it was VERY crowded for the majority of the day Saturday, Sunday was real nice, still quite a few people throughout the whole day but at least I was able to get out and see some of the other tables.

The variety of animals, supplies, extras was great, something for just about everyone!

Getting to meet new people, putting faces to names and renewing old friendships is the best. Overall I think that sales must have been pretty good too. Sure saw an awful lot of people walking around with containers and shopping bags both days. I'll surely put this on my calendar for next year again!

The show in Jan in Pomona definitely looks like it's going forward!

Old 07-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #9
Royal Morphz
anymore info on that Jan Pomona show?

Old 07-05-2008, 01:07 AM   #10
chondrogal
They've posted pics from the show last weekend AND notice for Jan show with the dates now at www.reptilesupershow.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!