For Sale Leopard Geckos Babies for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-22-2015, 10:11 PM   #1
Densen
Leopard Geckos Babies for sale

Hi, I am selling a good portion of my Leopard Geckos. With school starting, I find myself not paying as much attention to them as I should be. I am also planning on getting a dog, so I want to cut down my collection. Here are the babies from my Super Hypo tang het RAPTOR. the male actually escaped today so I do not have a current photo but he is the same genetics as the female.

I have for sale:
these babies have incredibly bright colors. the orange is very saturated. I would want $150 for each, will discount for multiple purchases. TSF hatched on 8/12,8/13
Both seem to be SuperHypo, the patterns are very cool.
Name:  IMG_4963.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  365.8 KB

Name:  IMG_4964.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  365.8 KB
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-30-2015, 01:58 PM   #2
rhettman9
Hey there Densen, I really like the baby in the top picture. It would be a great addition to my collection. I think that $150 is a reasonable price but it is just a bit outside of my budget. I would offer you $100 for her. Let me know what you think and perhaps we can work on the price but that is my budget at the current point in time. I would have to have her shipped to me and so I have adjusted my price so that I will still have enough to pay for shipping which is usually around $55-$60. Would you accept $100 for her? You can get back to me by cell as well. I PM'd you my contact info. Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!