Bad Guy Justin Clark - Dozens of illegal pythons seized from (Mission) BC Home - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-22-2015, 04:12 PM   #141
crystalwhite
Oh wow Tammy - That's awful you had to go through that!

On one hand I really hope you've gotten rid of him and on the other I hope not so I can track him down!

Old 02-26-2016, 03:53 PM   #142
BeauBoi
It has become a habit of mine, when I am having trouble falling asleep, to read threads on the BOI. Having exhausted the U.S. version of the BOI (I suffer from insomnia), I decided to open the Canadian BOI, and after reading this entire thread, I can come to only two conclusions:

1) Justin Clark is a dispensable low-life, who is a menace to the hobby, irresponsible, and completely dishonest.

2) Canada's laws regarding the husbandry of exotic pets are APPALLING! I genuinely feel for anyone subjected to such totalitarian restrictions, and ~shudder~ to think that keepers and breeders here in the U.S. could easily end up under similar asinine laws due to the (imo unconstitutional) Lacy Act!

~Beau

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!