Inquiry Mitchell Adams??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:05 AM   #11
yeloowtang
then congrats on doing a good job and keep up the good work.

my hat's off for you, your honesty and the way you addressed the concerns and questions have all been done in a proffessional maner, that coincides with the oppinions of the ones who say you are a stand up guy..

as you say , imports are a delicate process and big $$ can be lost on all sides.

but if you have something that is of interest to me some day, the way you addressed yourself here !!!! I would do business with you with no hesitations.

cheers and keep up the good work.

Old 04-19-2016, 12:04 PM   #12
EmeraLDreaM
I would like to share with all of us that I really had a bad experience with this guy. The snake died a couple days after shipping and it take everything to have my money back (but not the shipping cost). Furthermore, he said that his reptiles have been treated for internal parasits so i asked for a vet proof (bill or something like that to see what kind of product has been used) he said that the proof as been shipped to my home... but i never received anything. A friend of mine asked him several times to have it but she never received any proof or paper for that kind of test. So never again i will deal with him ( and i am not alone to think the same things)

Old 04-19-2016, 01:29 PM   #13
MitchellAdams
Ok, wow. First of all, yes, the animal showed up rough, which was due to the box going cold during shipping. What exactly the cause of that was, we obviously couldn't determine.
When the animal didn't pull through, it didn't 'take everything' to get your money back. It wasn't my fault but, I immediately agreed to reimburse you, and we agreed that the shipping cost would be reimbursed IF I received it from the carrier, which I didn't. This was all addressed privately, and now, 6 months later you feel the need to make a public post about it? In any case, I have screenshots of exactly how it went down, after the animal unfortunately passed. I was alerted to it on October 17th, and you received your reimbursement on the 20th, in which time there was zero issues, or debate on the terms of a refund.

Old 04-19-2016, 01:41 PM   #14
Lucille
Marilyn could you please post your last name?

Old 04-19-2016, 02:31 PM   #15
EmeraLDreaM
Mitchell: the snake was terribly skinny et dehydrated (so the problem is not only the shipping) and suffered a lot before to die. Its broke my heart to live this kind of thing.
I also forgot to tell that he does not ship all the time the same snake pictured, even if you ask him if its the exact snake that will be shipped, you can still have a surprise.

So no, i dont and will not deal with him anymore and i dont recommand him to anyone.
People asked a question about it and people need to know, so I gave the facts.Time does not matter.

Old 04-19-2016, 02:43 PM   #16
MitchellAdams
I explained before shipping that he was a little slim but, was steadily gaining weight, and dehydration can occur in shipping fairly easily if there's issues during transit. This is entirely different from any conversation we had in private between us. And, as was said, you were reimbursed within 3 days when he unfortunately passed, without resistance.
This of course, is also leaving out all the headache I received from you in completing the deal, which I kept between us, and resolved it between us, in private. It was enough headache to make a public post about but, I chose not to, rather working until we resolved it privately. I was extremely patient from start to finish. What happened was extremely unfortunate, however you received a prompt reimbursement, and the issue was addressed.

Old 04-19-2016, 03:01 PM   #17
EmeraLDreaM
Yes you gave my money back and I am glad. It was just not easy to close this long and sad history.

Old 04-23-2016, 09:48 PM   #18
JumpSpidersInc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Marilyn could you please post your last name?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!