Bad Guy Brian Horton alias Turtle Joe and Blackflag - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 01-05-2016, 03:19 AM   #11
brianwilson83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace Foster View Post
He is VERY bad news. I have dealt with this gentleman ( HA!) I know many others. I moderate about 6 reptile forums on facebook and he banned in ALL of them.
Hi Jayce, Still upset about me not telling you where I get my Uromastyx from ?

Ha

Old 01-05-2016, 05:58 AM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwilson83 View Post
her abusive attitude, vulgar comments, and harassment
Could you please provide emails to back up this claim?

Quote:

Literally out of the hundreds of transactions I've made this year, out of all the people we have met and made very happy. The only ones to have any issues with me, period are on this thread.
Brian: It is easy to have a good transaction when there are no issues. It is the ones with issues that show what kind of seller you really are, and what people might expect if things should happen to go wrong.

Everyone in this thread: Could you please bring emails and screenshots to help back up your claims of abusive behavior. It is important to do so, as subsequent readers may make transaction choices based on this thread, and the more solid info given, the better.

Old 01-05-2016, 07:58 AM   #13
Exclusive Dragons
Brian. I've never even met you before and you went all insane when you messaged me and I didn't respond to you in a timely manner. I should also mention it was evening, I was at work, you are not on my friend list and it went to my "request" folder - waiting for my approval. This didn't matter to you. Your tirade went on and on and got worse with every word.

This thread isn't about me. It's about Rose's experience.. and I relate to the verbal abuse that she suffered from you.

Old 01-05-2016, 08:20 AM   #14
Exclusive Dragons
This was my experience with Brian Horton (Why does he go by many aliases???)

I have a group on Facebook... He msgs me and I clearly wasn't available.

Take note of the time of the first 2 msgs...

I was at work, then sleeping.

Then I happened across the msgs the next day in a "Request" folder because he is not on my friends list... and that's what I found.

I was quite upset.

This is how he treats a person (woman) to whom he wanted to ask a question?
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2016, 08:36 AM   #15
RoseK
Attachment 760444Lucille, thank you for those important points.

I reviewed my transaction with Brian Horton, and he has every right to describe his version of dealing with me as a customer.

By the way how many sellers call their customers names like 'fatal attraction lady' and make comments about their mental fitness? Everyone who has read my comments will see that I said no such thing about him.

Quote:
Long story short, the fatal attraction lady wanted a frog, makes delivery date and wants it delivered to her on new years eve. After not being able to get out of my driveway because of the weather and told her it has to be sent on Monday after the holidays.
Everyone take note of that comment right there. He couldn't get out of his driveway on New Year's Eve? Yet in his text messages (see screenshots below) he says his driver was 'in the area'.

Brian, please show everyone proof that you told me you would deliver after the holidays. If you really had told me that, I would have been fine. It was being ignored for hours after the delivery window was missed that had me concerned. I could tell you read my FB messages, and you didn't respond. THAT's what had me worried and upset.

Quote:

She then starts telling me she is calling the police if she doesn't see us by midnight. To add to the lawyers, the 10 other places and planets she threatened, all over a frog not getting delivered over the holiday weekend ?
Correction: I asked for my MONEY back over the weekend. Brian, show everyone any message where I asked you to deliver the frog on the weekend. See the second screenshot below. I asked for my money to be transferred back to me on Saturday.

When he ignored me I threatened to call the police because he had re-listed the frog on kijiji and gave no indication of when my money would be returned. That's when he said it was still on his desk 'being processed'. I sent it via EMT: it was not a credit card transaction. Why couldn't he just send it back right away? Unless perhaps he didn't have it any more? I sent an EMT to a friend as a gift on NYE no problem at all. Banks being open had nothing to do with it.

All reputable sellers I know would never dodge their customers like that, ignore them, break delivery deadlines without advance notice, etc. And while they may think a particular customer is a nut case, they wouldn't likely say it to them the way you have.

Rose
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2016, 06:25 PM   #16
DVRR
Just to add to this pile the DVRR association has had issues in the past with his abusive, threatening attitude on facebook groups as well. I am sorry everyone has had this type of behavior happen to them as well. I did not do any transactions with this 'man' but from him attacking on threads I've seen and posted, he is to be avoided at all costs.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:54 PM   #17
brianwilson83
Rise I find it rather impressive that you're able to type all this paranoid delusional garbage, Doctor screenshots, and run from the towns people chasing you with pitchforks and torches.

Quite the lady, I'm surprised your single. Unless the talking goose that's living in your head counts.

Is there a valid, an actual valid reason to be posting all this ? Any of you ? Or is this what reclusive hermits behave when they get angry over ? A frog getting better delivered the Monday after the holidays ? A lowbrow simpleton named Jarret Mack who actually took " Great gift idea for anyone" with my caiman ads and assumed I sold crocodiles to 5 year old kids ?

The only real thing that matters is that I sell "A LOT" of high quality reptiles and always deliver, for better prices than anyone. PERIOD. That's why people come to my house from all points of Canada. The funny, REAL funny thing is, the people who have money, that I do business with love me, except for the pissed off girl who spent New Years alone and had to take it out on somebody ?

Please, thanks for the roast. It's actually been a quite funny read.

Smell you later Alligators

PS ( Jarret I literally don't think you're an alligator )

Old 01-05-2016, 07:04 PM   #18
WhiteSnake
You people are all really dumb, that's not an opinion it's a fact. All I see is Rose K posting selected screen shots of a text conversation, if you don't post the whole text conversation than the whole thing is irrelevant, she really hasn't backed anything up, and if you can't see that than you're stupid. You all sound like whinny over sensitive sucks, I can see how someone would get very frustrated dealing with pretty much anyone who has posted here. I wouldn't sell anything to any of you childish people, and your little internet groups are worthless and can't have any negative effect on anyone's business. These forms are obviously for reclusive basement dwelling broken headed hermits who can afford a therapist so they come here and whine.

Old 01-05-2016, 07:06 PM   #19
WhiteSnake
So no one here got ripped of or deceived? You're all here because your feelings are hurt?

Old 01-05-2016, 07:23 PM   #20
RoseK
Talking

Quote:
Rise I find it rather impressive that you're able to type all this paranoid delusional garbage, Doctor screenshots, and run from the towns people chasing you with pitchforks and torches.
Doctor Screenshots? Pitchforks? And how would he know I spent New Year's alone? (For the record, I didn't.)

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case. You can all decide whether or not you want to buy from Brian going forward.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!