Bad Guy brian horton a real piece of work - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 11-08-2016, 04:28 PM   #11
Robert Walker
Just placing some of his information here for the search engines to grab onto since it needs to be in text format versus only screen shots.

Banned Fauna account: brianwilson83
brian.horton@rogers.com
bflag83@rogers.com
https://www.instagram.com/bhortonreptiles/
Brian Horton Reptiles / Feeders / Supplies & More!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010246713464
Other user name on the web: Black Flag

Old 11-08-2016, 05:34 PM   #12
Lucille
I don't know a lot about Canadian income tax law. Here in the U.S., one can sometimes take a deduction for bad debts.
The sweet part is that you can write the Canadian income tax entities with a detailed account of what happened, maybe even a copy of this thread, (and definitely Robert's excellent list of contact info) and ask them.

The deduction may be small if it is allowed, but when government entities get that sort of info, they will scope out his tax returns and they can be very effective at raining hell on people who are both slimy and have neglected some of their taxes. (I don't know if he has, but if he is scamming everyone else, he might have tried to scam the tax collectors as well) and they will send his info around to other government entities after they've rained all the hell they can on him in their department.

While you are considering your options, this is sort of a sweet, free way to send some potential trouble his way, and he certainly deserves it, in my opinion

Old 11-09-2016, 03:46 AM   #13
reptile396
Lucille while stuff like that sounds tempting I liken it to lowering myself to brians level. I may be old school but never considered sinking down to rat level (2 wrongs don,t make a right). if I wanted revenge I would pay him a real personal visit despite my ankle that needs further surgery for me to walk again. spreading the word to help others avoid crap like this will suffice for the time being. there,s a special place in hell for people that spoil or hobby by introducing stress into it. if we want stress we go to work .guys like this need to leave our hobby as it,s meant to be, a way to chill from all the other stresses in life.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian horton, dan perissinotto