High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2006, 02:57 AM   #31
BenR
David

I'll happily answer all your questions if you answer all mine. So, far I haven't gotten much of anything from you and I'm not sure why you don't want dissprove any of my observations.

Old 06-28-2006, 03:45 AM   #32
BenR
James

Sorry James,
I read your whole post, but other than the post I’ve seen you make on other forums I’ve never known you to be an actual breeder. Not saying you aren’t, I just don’t know you and never looked into it. When did you first start telling people you will take back a customer’s snake that gets to big? What all have you been breeding? BTW, Highendherps is the one who claims his 4 month guarantee is “unheard of”. So, if it’s so common maybe you should talk to him about it. All I know is I don’t see any one else advertising such policies or guarantees, and it looks relevant to me as these two people happen to be the only ones I’ve seen. Like I said, if you can show me otherwise, I would love to see it. Personally, if I was going to buy from someone with these policies and guarantees I would like to know how long they have actually been around. What good is a trade in policy if they aren’t there when you are ready to do so?

As for the pictures, if you look closer, they match scale for scale.

Just curious, how long have you known David? Something tells me it’s been less than a year. I would assume that for everyone that’s posted though.

Ben Rogers

Old 06-28-2006, 06:41 AM   #33
kmurphy
Ben wrote:

Quote:
I'll happily answer all your questions if you answer all mine.
How about just these regarding Brian Smith?
Quote:
Did you send them money for a snake or snakes and they never sent them?
Did they get a snake from you and fail to pay?
Did they sell you sick snakes that died?
Did you send them snakes as part of a breeding arrangement and not get offspring or your snakes back?
Did you have a trade with them, ship first and never receive the trade animals back?
Kevin

Old 06-28-2006, 09:36 AM   #34
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Did you send them snakes as part of a breeding arrangement and not get offspring or your snakes back?
Did you have a trade with them, ship first and never receive the trade animals back?
I would like to know the answers to these questions Also. Just for the record I'm not a big time breeder "But" I myself have a similar policy as HEH and just because you never heard of me, that doesn't mean that this policy isn't used by others JMHO.

Old 06-28-2006, 09:51 AM   #35
Bill_Leverton
Hit submit to quick. Can anyone here that has more snakes(animals) coming through their facility then people going through Grand Central Station during rush hour remember who they all came from ????? I know I for one couldn't But point to fact David and his wife may of picked them up from someone that got them from Brian/Damon there is an option that has not come to light here, I don't personally know David and his wife but I do know of their reputation here and thats all I have to go on till I'm proved wrong. So if someone has hard proof saying they aren't who they say they are, then this is all for not.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:04 AM   #36
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenR
Michael,
If you look at the picture on his website and find the long stripe on the left side just below the kid in the picture and use that for a reference point you can find that same stripe in the other picture. From there you can look at the other markings. If you zoom in you can see they are the same scale for scale in both pictures.
Okay, I can see the similar markings, chances of it being a different retic is slim to none. Though there are a few extra markings on the gallery picture that are not on HEH's picture so I do not see a scale for scale match, I see a large blotch and smaller blotch matches. Only David can answer the reason for having the same snakes. So what? That is still not enough to proof.

I am still curious about the age question I posted. If Damon was 38 last year then he would probably be 39 this year. According to David's profile, he is only 37 as of today.

Ben, before we go any futher, I think it is important to let everyone know why you are on the witch hunt. So if Brian/Damon/David are all one people, what wrong(besides owning alligators illegally) did they commit? You have not given us any reason as to why this is so important to you. If you are going to such labors trying to prove he is one in the same person, there must be more to your story you are not telling. Please share.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:19 AM   #37
High End Herps Inc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
Ben, before we go any futher, I think it is important to let everyone know why you are on the witch hunt. So if Brian/Damon/David are all one people, what wrong(besides owning alligators illegally) did they commit? You have not given us any reason as to why this is so important to you. If you are going to such labors trying to prove he is one in the same person, there must be more to your story you are not telling. Please share.
I agree, I would like to know what these guys did to him that makes him so insane with finding them that he goes off half cocked over a picture of a snake that they *might* have owned before us. Did they even have snakes??

I just read a little more on the Brian/Damon thread and it did get a little interesting. It seems that they were lying about having snakes. Does anyone even know if they actually HAD any snakes? When asked to prove it they seemed to clam up. I know this is off topic on this thread but now I am a little curious, lol. [I know, curiosity kills the cat].

Also, it seems apparent to me, [at least by post 600], that one of the guys beat his wife and threatened to shoot her and got into some trouble for that and she left him over it. I wonder if this Ben is an ex-boyfriend, or a brother, a cousin, or a friend to the ex-wife. That sure would explain his hatred for one of them. I know that ANY normal man would go to the ends of the world to even it up with someone that did wrong by their sister or cousin or whatnot.

Tawni Beauchemin

Old 06-28-2006, 07:00 PM   #38
TailsWithScales
This is getting very aggravating

1) The tiger pictures in question:

Both of the snakes look very similiar that true. But in my eyes they don't look like the exact same snake scale to scale. Snakes trade hands often in the reptile community of breeders, especially the large python species. I used to own several large Retics and Burms that I sold to large and small breeders. Are some of those snakes pictured on my website, Yes. Could they possibly be posted on their new owners side, totally. Does that mean that I am in cahoots, or the same person/business under a new name Hell No!
All I can say in that you (Brian & Adrian) must have zero experience with Retics. I only say that because if you've seen one normal patterned (or "classic" in the industry) Tiger Retic you've seen them all. They all look exactly the same!!!!

2) 4 Month Guaruntee

I have delt (bought and sold) with some large and small named breeders in the industry, out of respect I'll leave their names out of it, and only HEH has it posted on their website that they have this long of guaruntee. Granted usually no breeder will refuse the return of an adult snake, especially an adult female. In the large pythons big girls and boys are readly accepted back by the breeder/seller because there is a chance the animal can make them some money by either breeding the animals out or selling an adult snake. Hell if I was called and was requested to take an adult snake back I'd have a very tuff time refusing that. Wouldn't you!!!!!!???
I think I got off point. So here it is. I've been around the reptile industry a long time and have not seen a policy like this. Regardless of "how long they've been around" I have heard zero complaints or accusations of HEH's service or animals, other than you Ben.

3) Not being around very long

I have been in the reptile industry for 15 years. I've bred, sold, and bought several different species. Have you ever heard of me before? I decided to turn my hobby into a little business in 2004. Have you ever heard of me after 04 and prior to this post? My little business really took off if 2005 and my name started to get out there a little bit as expanded my clientel. Did you ever hear of me in 2005, prior to this post?
So because of my only being in business for two years does that mean I am shady, have poor aniamls, do not stand by what I say, know nothing?????? Not in the slightes. I have done the deal for 15 years, 2 yrs as a legiment business, I am here to stay and so are my guaruntees and terms that I have made with clients.

Like everyone else, I'd REALLY like to know what the deal is between you and this Brian/Damon guy(s). So please answer all the questions that the others have posted.

Old 06-28-2006, 07:39 PM   #39
MRC31
I thought this was suppose to be a inquiry on people who HAS dealt with HEH?
Why does it even matter if this IS the same snake? It simply amazes me that people spend so much time and effort trying to dig up dirt on someone and make them look guilty without any hard evidence? There seems to be some major similarities, yes. Did this Brian Smith character rip somebody off ?
I have never ordered from HEH but wouldn't hesitate to do so, unless I hear something negative, with proof to back it up.
Just my thoughts.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:43 PM   #40
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
thought this was suppose to be a inquiry on people who HAS dealt with HEH?
Why does it even matter if this IS the same snake? It simply amazes me that people spend so much time and effort trying to dig up dirt on someone and make them look guilty without any hard evidence? There seems to be some major similarities, yes. Did this Brian Smith character rip somebody off ?
I have never ordered from HEH but wouldn't hesitate to do so, unless I hear something negative, with proof to back it up.
Just my thoughts.
Micah,isn't that the true

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart