For Sale Multiple species for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
TexasVipRoom
Multiple species for sale

hype1108

FOR SALE - mulitple items
I have a

08 baby/juvenile jungle carpet available, It is unsexed and is pounding adult mice. It is a tame jungle and not aggressive at all. There is nothing wrong I am just needing more room. 125.00 plus shipping

08 male juvenile ball python normal - this guy is eating great and has no health problems. 40.00 plus shipping

05 adult male jungle carpet - this guy is a great eater and is tame as well. He has good banding and is a great addition to any breeding project. He has no health issues - 200.00 plus shipping

06 adult jungle carpet python - this is an unsexed specimen and sometimes has a eating problem but definately will eat when it is hungry. I am asking 75.00 for it plus shipping. With some time and care it will come around.

Best way to contact me is at danny@texasviproom.com

I can provide pictures as well.

I am willing to except certain trades, gtps and etbs or jungle carpet pythons. possibly some ball python morphs.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread