Bad Guy Dishonest guy Jon Boone (User name Geitje) - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2017, 05:55 PM   #241
Fumbles
You still insist on your take of my statement and you're trying to change the subject.

Do you not agree that if you can't properly sex an animal based on pictures that you don't deserve money back if it turns out to not be what you originally thought?

Old 07-29-2017, 06:34 PM   #242
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumbles View Post
Do you not agree that if you can't properly sex an animal based on pictures that you don't deserve money back if it turns out to not be what you originally thought?
No, I definitely don't agree. The person with the animal in hand can't properly determine gender, but you want the person only viewing pictures to take the responsibility for the mistake!? Pretty laughable, I'd say. If a seller makes an explicit claim regarding an animal's gender, then fails to deliver exactly what was promised, they find themselves in the position of needing to make the recipient whole. I like to believe that you'll have a hard time digging up any reputable seller who'd view your foolish assertion with anything short of utter incredulity.

The more you post, the more that face-to-face thing is likely to become more a matter of necessity than Your own personal preference. Among the many people who'll read your stated ideas here regarding a seller's obligation - or, in your eyes, lack thereof - to take responsibility for their mistakes in sexing an animal, I have serious doubts about their subsequent willingness to trust you from a distance - especially if gender matters to them.

Old 07-30-2017, 10:35 AM   #243
markpulawski
I don't think Jon did a trade with me with the intention of ripping me off but after the animals I was supposed to get did not come through his ZERO attempts to make good on his end speak volumes of his lack of ethics and integrity. At no time after did Jon contact me with an offer of reasonable value, instead every 6 months or so I would inquire about what may be available. I recently texted him when I saw someone posted his phone # asking if we could possibly complete our trade with whatever he may have available, surprisingly he has not responded.
Maybe years ago Jon could be defended because he did what he said he would but for the last several years he has been in a pattern of deception and ultimately theft. The guy is no good and likely teaching his son to live the same way, after all the kid has a really neat dart frog collection...that he got for free.
JON BOONE AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! After 4+ years of waiting I think I have earned the right to say that.

Old 08-12-2017, 08:28 AM   #244
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumbles View Post
If you can't sex an animal with pictures, you don't deserve your money back. What a b***h fest this thread is.
Yikes, good to see some still like the taste of their own feet

F'em once its final, right? I love that sort of business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!