--WormMan-- Paypal Account Fraud (Inquiry) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #51
Dennis Hultman

Jim, I don't think the location was a big deal except for the fact that she was using the same computer as someone else that has posted on this forum. Which would lead you to believe that it was this someone else posting.

As for my location being the BOI, My wife says it's debatable if it's funny or accurate.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:09 PM   #52
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

Jim, I don't think the location was a big deal except for the fact that she was using the same computer as someone else that has posted on this forum. Which would lead you to believe that it was this someone else posting.

As for my location being the BOI, My wife says it's debatable if it's funny or accurate.
I understand all that but I think she answered the questions adequately.

BTW, check my location...

Old 12-07-2007, 08:36 PM   #53
E2MacPets
I know Brittney is legit. We have no reason to doubt Laura is as well. However Brittney is the one with the reptile business and is seemingly more internet savvy (not to mention less paranoid about privacy). I find it odd that Laura is the one that conducted this business transaction in the first place and not Brittney. But it's not that odd to warrant suspicion, is it?

Old 12-07-2007, 09:57 PM   #54
grandmagreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2MacPets
I know Brittney is legit. We have no reason to doubt Laura is as well. However Brittney is the one with the reptile business and is seemingly more internet savvy (not to mention less paranoid about privacy). I find it odd that Laura is the one that conducted this business transaction in the first place and not Brittney. But it's not that odd to warrant suspicion, is it?
Well, they both did jump the gun when starting their BOI threads. Laura went as far as to accuse someone of fraud, even though she didn't have her facts straight.

I know that wormman.com is not a "Good Guy", but this type of thing could have happened to any one of us.

Taken from Merriam-Webster Online
libel: a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1): a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt.

Old 12-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #55
Lioness285
This is Donna from Wormman.com. I am the Office Manager. I’m not going to say that we are perfect. We strive to make our customers happy and to deliver a great product. We work hard at improving ourselves and take our mission seriously. I can tell you that our office is covered in notes, posters and all kinds of stuff that we post to remind us that our job is to serve you, our customers. Shipping live feeders is not easy. Weather and delivery services have a way of making an intended good experience bad. We strive to correct those issues.

I can tell you that we do not run Paypal scams or any other kind of scams. It distressed us to no end to see this Paypal scam that someone tried to do to the person who posted this. We have top notch security encryption and delete all credit card information from our servers to ensure that our customer information is never compromised. This sometimes gets customers upset because they have to put their credit card information back in each time they order. We do this for the protection of the customer.

Please be assured that the email sent from paypal is not from us. It is a scam called Phishing that is an issue on the internet. Wormman.com never will ask for your credit card information via a link or via email. We will call you directly if we need that information for some reason. We do not accept email orders for that reason.

We love our business and our customers. Please let us know if you have any issues with us and we will fix them. I would like to offer all of you an opportunity to order from us with a 10% discount to show you our appreciation and to show you that we care about you.

I just want to stress that we did not try to defraud anyone with a Phishing scam. Our regular customers know us and know that we do whatever it takes to make you happy!!

Old 12-15-2007, 12:21 PM   #56
flamedcrestie
I just wanted to say I've probably ordered over 100,000 crickets from wormman in the past couple of years. Out of those 100 orders or so, maybe 3-4 had issues with dead orders, and every single time I received replacements for my order within a week, unless it was too cold and they suggested I upgrade to overnight shipping ( which I started doing anyways when it was that cold). When they suggested to upgrade to overnight shipping, they still did not charge me for the crickets, just shipping costs to get me my crickets as soon as possible. I also ordered a few B. dubia roaches at one time with no problems.
Just remember, shipping feeders can be difficult, and there will always be delayed shipments, and unpredicted weather than can kill the feeders. Give people a little time to make things right, and they usually will! Wormman has proven to always make things right give the chance which is why I will continue to purchase from them when I need crickets.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!