Jungle Habitats / Alan Hall - it has been 10 months! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2007, 07:19 AM   #31
JungleHabitats
Cliff you got the topper you ordered ...

The flexwatt was sent out the day after the rack if you have not got that you will have more out today. The rack i told you it would be in two sections so you knew this as i explained this on the phone to you All large racks go freight for pickup and its stated as such on the site. Your flex will be there by weeks end , and next time try calling the number listed on the site as thats going to normally be the fastest way to reach me .
Alan

Old 05-08-2007, 10:24 AM   #32
Neil Gubitz
Alan.... That is such a lame excuse, it's really pathetic.... Telling people that calling you is the best way to reach you??.... You're supposed to be a professional, and you HAVE a website, which means people will be sending you emails.... You should FIND THE TIME EVERY DAY to check your emails and answer them THAT DAY.... It's part of your profession.... I don't care how busy you CLAIM to be, emails are part of your job and if you're on the computer with your website, it's MANDATORY you check it EVERY DAY.... NO excuses!!.... Maybe then, you won't have as many problems as you seem to be having.... COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO ANY BUSINESS....

Neil

Old 05-08-2007, 11:29 AM   #33
JungleHabitats
Neil , I use both website and email , i am professional but when answering and responding to on average 70+ email a day and building and shipping and running a business some slip through .Being that He is getting his heat tape dont worry.
Alan

Old 05-08-2007, 09:03 PM   #34
cliff_f
Alan I got a topper that had chipped corners, nasty looking screen vents and no handle for the door. That was cool because you told me that you messed up on that one and you was going to go ahead and ship it with the shirt I ordered also, untill you could get another one made then you was going to ship it right out. I went ahead and ordered the rack then waited and waited on it, you told me aobut 4 times that it was going to be shipped out next week. When you finally did have it ready you informed me that it was going to be in two pieces beacuse of shipping cost. I said ok just beacuse I was just happy I was actually going to get something. You emailed me after you shipped it out and told me that you forgot to throw in the flex watt and my other toper, that it was going to be sent out the next day. I have still yet to see it. I will say you did a awesome packing job with my rack and it did come in perfect condition, but my problem with you is you take to long and I still havnt received everything that I ordered. I wish it wasnt going to go down like this because you do have alot of cool stuff I was wanting to order, but if it is going to be this much trouble just to get anything, I will go somewhere else.

Old 06-02-2007, 10:38 PM   #35
SPJ
Hopefully I can get a hold of him this way.

Alan..................Please reply to one of the numerous correspondence I have sent you.

Old 06-02-2007, 10:56 PM   #36
JungleHabitats
steve ,

You have email and this was the first one other then the one you had sent from my website tonight that i have received.

Old 06-02-2007, 10:59 PM   #37
SPJ
Man. Gary needs to fix that email and PM feature on TRR then.

Thought you died or something. Guess you never got the long winded PM about the spray booths then.

I'll try to resend that. I think it is a good opportunity for you.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:28 AM   #39
SPJ
Alan, this is a trend now. I forgot about this thread.
I expect a refund or cage in 7 days.
Here is my experience.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=103501

Old 12-15-2007, 07:39 PM   #40
Dennis Hultman
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=106842

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!