Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:04 PM   #1
TIBOR PAPP
jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad

I started a thread in feb about this and have been real patient...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...jordan+russell
gave him much time..have not bothered him or mentioned this to anyone since my last post in feb and not looking for any drama..just want to be paid its the summer and the reptile season is upon us.
so the first of june 2014 I emailed jordan from a ks ad asking if he can pay up @ the end of the month and heres his emails to me since..
Jordan Russell
To Me
Jun 4
I am happy to settle by the end of the month. All I need in exchange is for you to apologize for the libelous stuff you said about me.
i said ..sure after being paid..I will let everyone know! thanks
then again I emailed him @ the end of june..
No I don't care what anyone thinks. You owe ME an apology (not some website) and it's ridiculous that I should even have to ask for it. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4 -------- Original message -----
Jun 5
really more..
californiabreedersunion
To Me
Jun 5
You were my friend and you lied about me, you threatened my friends, you were for lack of a better way to phrase it: insane. For a misunderstanding on on a phone number change. You're a grown ass man, I shouldn't need to tell you how completely out out of line you have been.
and more.. I said..
Hi Jordan.. end of the month today... its been a long wait..I would like to be square up ,tibor 951 943 1914
Jun 30
his.. To Me
Jun 30
Tibor,

My shipment from the Solomon Island has been delayed again, which is the source of my income for the month. It is allegedly due to arrive on the 12th or 13th of this month - but after 3 delays I can not promise anything at this point.

If you feel it is in your best interest to further tarnish my name, then so be it.

I would like for this to be over as much if not more than you, and move on in my life.

so when does it end almost 400 days later..nothing!
friends don't do this to friends..for someone that lives 20 minutes away..I have not seen him in over a year. very disappointing.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:56 PM   #2
David Scarboro
Jordan, Do you owe this debt? If so, you need to pay up. Refusing to pay because your feelings are hurt is childish.

Old 07-23-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
California Breeders Union
This is not due to resentment. I do believe I owe him the apology of this deal going awry, as much as he owes me an apology for making up some truly outrageous lies about our deal.

As I have offered before and I will offer again, you are welcome to take anything I have listed to clear this debt. I do not like the world knowing that I am not thriving financially and that is what it is: if I had to way to put this behind me I would have done so immediately.

I have a vested interest in putting this behind me, I do not want to hurt my name and I'd love to no longer have Tibor in my life. The moment I have the funds he will be paid in full. I am hoping the delays are over with my shipment and the moment I have my shipment land he will be paid in full.

Jordan

Old 07-23-2014, 02:07 PM   #4
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
This is not due to resentment. I do believe I owe him the apology of this deal going awry, as much as he owes me an apology for making up some truly outrageous lies about our deal.

As I have offered before and I will offer again, you are welcome to take anything I have listed to clear this debt. I do not like the world knowing that I am not thriving financially and that is what it is: if I had to way to put this behind me I would have done so immediately.

I have a vested interest in putting this behind me, I do not want to hurt my name and I'd love to no longer have Tibor in my life. The moment I have the funds he will be paid in full. I am hoping the delays are over with my shipment and the moment I have my shipment land he will be paid in full.

Jordan
That is a well written, intelligent response. Make good on the payment and this should not make much of a mark.

Old 07-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #5
Ken Foose
I have never known Mr. Russell to not make good on a payment. We all go through these rough patches. I know I've had my share. Jordan is a man of his word, and I would trust him with everything I own. Period.

Old 07-23-2014, 04:03 PM   #6
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
I have never known Mr. Russell to not make good on a payment. We all go through these rough patches. I know I've had my share. Jordan is a man of his word, and I would trust him with everything I own. Period.
Ken, That is good and nothing that I have seen from Jordan previous to this would cause me to conclude any differently. However, as the OP states, the debt was almost 400 days old. Jordan has not disputed this. How long should
someone have to wait to be paid. Wouldn't you be impatient at that point?

Old 07-23-2014, 04:15 PM   #7
California Breeders Union
The debt is not 400 days old. This is another of Tibors intentionally untrue statements. Including the total amount.

The animals were consigned 400 days ago. The animals were not selling. What had sold he was paid for. The animals he agreed we should trade for were not selling. I changed my phone number he thought I was avoiding him: but he was calling my old phone number. He called friends and threatened them and got legitimately scary. I found out about all of this along with the fact that he was upset all on the same day. And immediately reached out to him. Aside from the emails posted above and the fauna discourse we have had no communication since.

I offered him back the consigned animals ages ago, which he turned down.

This should all be clear in the previous thread.

The total was $4800 minus $800 in cages (he never has picked up in 400 days) minus $1500 cash I gave him. He claims I owe him $3500 no matter how you skin the cat that is incorrect. At this point I'd give him $3500 in animals just to be done even though I don't owe him that much.

Old 07-23-2014, 04:23 PM   #8
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
The debt is not 400 days old. This is another of Tibors intentionally untrue statements. Including the total amount.

The animals were consigned 400 days ago. The animals were not selling. What had sold he was paid for. The animals he agreed we should trade for were not selling. I changed my phone number he thought I was avoiding him: but he was calling my old phone number. He called friends and threatened them and got legitimately scary. I found out about all of this along with the fact that he was upset all on the same day. And immediately reached out to him. Aside from the emails posted above and the fauna discourse we have had no communication since.

I offered him back the consigned animals ages ago, which he turned down.

This should all be clear in the previous thread.

The total was $4800 minus $800 in cages (he never has picked up in 400 days) minus $1500 cash I gave him. He claims I owe him $3500 no matter how you skin the cat that is incorrect. At this point I'd give him $3500 in animals just to be done even though I don't owe him that much.

Mr. Papp, Unless you have some proof that Jordan's statement above is untrue, then perhaps you should just go get your animals and be done with this. I would advise both parties to have an additional person each present to insure civility.

Old 07-23-2014, 04:28 PM   #9
Ken Foose
See, this is my problem with all of this. I sell animals for other people on consignment all the time. WHEN they sell, I give them money. If they NEVER sell, they go back to the owner or stay here and die of old age. Either way, this is a consignment deal. Jordan's paid the guy for what he has sold. He told the guy to take the unsold animals back. The guy refused. That's bull in my view. So now this guy is screaming that Jordan owes him money. There is something very wrong with all this. And the worst of the wrongness is that Jordan is too nice to just make him take the critters back and say off. I know I would. Jordan, this is all your fault. Stop being nice. Have you not learned anything from me? Pish posh.

Old 07-23-2014, 04:53 PM   #10
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
See, this is my problem with all of this. I sell animals for other people on consignment all the time. WHEN they sell, I give them money. If they NEVER sell, they go back to the owner or stay here and die of old age. Either way, this is a consignment deal. Jordan's paid the guy for what he has sold. He told the guy to take the unsold animals back. The guy refused. That's bull in my view. So now this guy is screaming that Jordan owes him money. There is something very wrong with all this. And the worst of the wrongness is that Jordan is too nice to just make him take the critters back and say off. I know I would. Jordan, this is all your fault. Stop being nice. Have you not learned anything from me? Pish posh.
Until Mr. Papp shows up with something different and PROOF, I have to agree.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!