2017 1.0 San Esteban Spiny Tail Iguana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 05-03-2020, 04:59 PM   #1
NWfancyscales
2017 1.0 San Esteban Spiny Tail Iguana

I got this guy in a trade, he is incredibly beautiful and possibly the best looking san esteban I've seen personally.

Asking $SOLD shipped (low price reflects below statements)

Things to note: when I recieved him he has a really bad burn on his back, but with daily moisturizing of a lizard safe product I made he shed the area after a couple of months and the burn area looks so much better and healed wonderfully!

He was supposed to be a breeder for the person I got him from so he was not handled growing up, when I got him he was very very angry all the time and would smack his tail against his enclosure at me and try to bite through the glass. I have worked with him enough that he will not attack through the glass anymore and I can hand/tong feed him. But he does get defensive when reaching in to his enclosure. Gloves would definitely be smart when trying to bring him out. He will be upset for a few minutes after taking him out but will calm down after a while in your hands.
I think he has a lot of potential to become very hand tame if you work with him consistently, I just dont have enough time to give him that much personal attention as I run a rescue for exotic animals.

He is showing signs of being ready to breed as he starts freaking out when he sees any of my other lizards so you could really capitalize using him as a breeder!

He is roughly 2 feet long.
Diet consists of fresh greens daily (arugala,collard,mustard greens, dandelion greens, and flowers with banana, and blueberries about once a week) as well as all varieties of feeder bugs every 3-4 days or so. He is a very very enthusiastic feeder so you can use this to your advantage for trust building.

Asking $SOLD SHIPPED! overnight to your door to the 48 main states.

Also will consider trades for adult garter snakes, and other "different" colubrid species, various Agamids, high end beardies and chameleons.

Please message me here or send me an email to nwfancyfuzzies@gmail.com

Thanks

UPDATE: SOLD - THANKS NICK

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!