WOOHOO!!!! My newbies from Garrick are here!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-15-2005, 11:07 AM   #1
StinaUIUC
WOOHOO!!!! My newbies from Garrick are here!!!!!

I could NOT be more pleased!!!!! These two are absolutely GORGEOUS! Here's photos of both of them that I snapped real quick before putting them away... The LVPA has awesome coloring and I just think she is SO adorable. The SHTCT is fantastic!...and a striper to boot! I was TOTALLY not expecting that! Garrick is my HERO!!!!!! lol Anyway...here's the photos, let me know what you think!
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2005, 11:12 AM   #2
PaulSage
lol... yep, those are some pretty hot geckos. ...Bet you could defrost mice with them! Like I said, Garrick has some AWESOME geckos. Here's me doing my "I told ya so!" song and dance

Old 06-15-2005, 11:17 AM   #3
StinaUIUC
lol...I knew he has good animals...Bronx is from him :-P lol I love the little "mustache dots" on the SHTCT...lol Now I need to think of names for them!

Old 06-15-2005, 11:31 AM   #4
dragonflyreptiles
Nice ones! He picked some good ones for you!

Old 06-15-2005, 11:42 AM   #5
Gregg M
Very nice Stina..... Garrich has some nice loes and so do you, now...... Congratulations....

Old 06-15-2005, 12:20 PM   #6
USAGECKOS
Stina, those are 2 gorgeous geckos! Love the LVPA and that SHTCT is going to be killer!!!!

Old 06-15-2005, 12:50 PM   #7
WiteLeo
I got my first male from Garrick. Are these the babies you said that Garrick would pick out some nice ones for you? Garrick has a lot of his leo's for sale now but I havn't seen any little guys like those!

Old 06-15-2005, 12:53 PM   #8
StinaUIUC
Thanks guys!! Austin, yes they are juvies that Garrick picked out for me I got a good deal on them because he owed me a discount to begin with from something that happened when I got MY first male from him ...hehehe

Old 06-15-2005, 01:04 PM   #9
WiteLeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinaUIUC
Thanks guys!! Austin, yes they are juvies that Garrick picked out for me I got a good deal on them because he owed me a discount to begin with from something that happened when I got MY first male from him ...hehehe
I had a baby blizzard die the night after I got him from a local pet store. He was 50 dollars. So they agreed to give me a months free crickets instead of getting me another leopard. I go to pet store every other day to get crix, so thats well over $130 in crickets I will be wiping from them this month!

Old 06-15-2005, 01:07 PM   #10
MatthewK
Great lookin little ones! I was seriously considering getting a 5lot of LVPAs from him.. need to pay off some debt of new computer first . I may still do it.. who knows.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!