For Sale Gargoyles and Cresteds for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
HarleyCharlie
Gargoyles and Cresteds for sale

My name is Molly Dermer, and I'm selling (or trading) my two gargs (1.1) and 3 cresteds (1.2). I prefer a local pickup/meet up/delivery. I reside in Glenview, IL and I am usually in Wood Dale 5 days out of the week staying with my parter, but will drive to meet up with someone in the surrounding states. I will deliver to Tinley on the 17th or All Animal Expo the 18th. The female garg has a injury from her previous owner, a scar on her head, and the male has a nipped tail. For cresteds I have a dirty red male 28 grams, yellow tiger female 33 grams, bald Harlequin female (can't remember her weight), and a brown and orange unsexed juvie who seems to be near 8-9 grams. They are all eating CGD. The only crested that will eat dusted crickets is the bald female. feel free to make offers on the prices listed. I'm always interested in geckos so give me a try on Tokays, Leos, Cresteds, Gargs, Chameleons anything captive bred..etc.. except for snakes and tarantulas Feel free to shoot me a PM, contact me via email Leftbehind7138604(at)yahoo(dot)com, or text me at 847-800-4344. Just make sure to let me know you're from Fauna If you don't see anything you like here I do have an iherp page under the same user name, and just let me know if you see something you like there, and maybe we can make a deal. Thanks for looking!

Anibus Striped Male cream, tan and black (tail had damage, but is growing back nicely) 41g $150 OBO

Hathor Reticulated Female 50g $150 OBO

Isis $125 & Osiris $125 (don't have to be sold together) obo

(bunny not included )

Cyerra $70 obo

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested gecko, gargoyle, geckos, reptile