Patternless Emerald Tree Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 05:10 PM   #1
bcherps
Patternless Emerald Tree Boa

I have a 2 year old female Emerald Tree Boa that is almost patternless. Was imported in/around January. I purchased in January to hold onto for breeding purposes. I have run out for everything of time with baby season so I am letting some things go. She is still on chicks but moderately handleable. She still likes to drink off leaves after being sprayed but I have caught her drinking from the waterbowl at night. Very well on her way to acclimating. No rubs.

I eat paypal charges.

Pics available
$300 cash, $400 trade value.

If you offer a trade expect to ship first yourself unless I know you and have conducted business with you.

Email me at bcherps@yahoo.com.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2004, 07:13 PM   #2
snakebiteAZ1
trade

how do we know that you will send one once we send you ours, without knowing you or conducting business with you before?????

Old 05-27-2004, 05:55 PM   #3
bcherps
Why I listed ad as you must ship first

I simply added the statement to cut down on the number of responses. This particular animal was sure to bring more offers than I could shake a stick at. However, as of late I have had several deals almost complete then comes the part of who ships first. In 11 years of doing this I have always seen the customer offering the trade as the one to ship first. Lately more and more people are wanting the "ship on the same day" deal. That has worked in the past but I could still ship and since you are listed from arizona, my package would already be on its way, the shipper closed for the night and whatnot before it is even close to closing on your end. So I have no safety in shipping on the same day. Just as an example I am in no way saying you would do such a thing.

I do not discourage or say your hesitance is unwarrented. Just look at all the problems in the articles in the BOI and you'll wonder how anyone does any business anymore. However I have yet to be scammed in 11 years and I don't want to start now. So I only ship first if I am the guy asking a seller to trade.

All you have to do is go to the search box and put in my name, or go to the member list and look at my posts. My name name has been the same since I was born, my herp-trade name has been the same for 11 years, my email has been the same forever, and my phone number has been the same for over two years. If you do a bunch of digging on me you will find that I do not have the habits of a scammer.

If you are interested in the etb let me know, if your just busting my (**)'s then oh well. I guess it is still a free country

-well sort of.

Thank you

benjamin cole
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2004, 07:17 PM   #4
snakebiteAZ1
trades

You sound cool, i wasn't busting your a**, i just wasn't sure how well the trading works out usually, i personally have never done that, so was just curious how well it worked out for you, anyway sounds like you have a real pretty snake there, i spent way too much this week in snakes, or else i would buy yours, Thanks and have a nice holiday weekend.. Mike L.

Old 09-19-2004, 10:32 PM   #5
bcherps
She's taken her first Frozen now!

I still have this little beauty and she is still for sale. However she is much further ahead on her acclimation now that whe I originally listed her. If anyone is interest or has any questions just drop me a line at bcherps@yahoo.com

Benjamin Cole
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread