Pionous , African Grey , crested doves , Diamond doves - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 10:08 AM   #1
A&RZerkle
Pionous , African Grey , crested doves , Diamond doves

Hello
I have the following birds for sale. Other than the doves, the parrots are all pets and have never been in a breeding situation, so they could make great breeders. All are Pick-up only.

0.1 African Grey- She is a tame , talking female currently at my in-laws house in Talahasse Florida. I maybe able to get her to Ohio in mid august if needed. She has laid eggs, and has been by herself for about 8 years or so. Beautiful feather and tail color.
$900.00 for her/ with large california cage $1000.00

0.0.2 white cap Pionus- Less than 2 years old hand raised, trying to talk will take food from your fingers, with some work will step on your hands but really need to be seperated to get the most out of them as pets. If I sell 1, i'll keep the other one cause thier personality cracks me up.
$250.00 ea

1.0 Austrailian Crested Dove- I lost his mate, a large talkitive dove, have housed with much smaller birds without any problems.
$100.00

2.2 Diamond Doves- a great starter dove, both pairs have produced and have been housed together.
$60.00 pr or both pair for $100.00

0.1 Brown Canary split to Gloster- Breeder- $50.00

E-mail me at Reptile4me@aol.com for more info. We are in Columbus Ohio.
Thanks Rob and Amy
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread