Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:49 PM   #151
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Did you buy them from the OP?
Now I am really getting confused. No, I did not buy any Corucia from anyone here. I am talking about the 2 posted with pics that are sent to the OP.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:53 PM   #152
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
That's actually sort of an ingenious lie. I don't believe for a second that you thought I was a moderator. I am not, and do not pretend to be, I am merely an ordinary member.
Yes I did Lucille. I thought you were the moderator. That is why I sent you those messages to let the moderator know that a 3rd party might be posting. Other than that, I dont know!

Old 06-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #153
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
Yes I did Lucille. I thought you were the moderator. That is why I sent you those messages to let the moderator know that a 3rd party might be posting. Other than that, I dont know!
Sorry, I just flat do not believe you, particularly with some of the things you said to me that I did find very disrespectful..

Old 06-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #154
Chris Kennard
Quote:
You Lucille!
Let's just entertain the question you keep ignoring. What is YOUR PROOF that Nick has ever sent an animal out with Crypto? Why mention it secretly behind the scenes? Why not expose the guy publicly that you want to see go down in flames? Funny thing...you and the OP seem to take turns pushing that familiar "woe is me" agenda. Do you wear a skull ring?

Old 06-12-2017, 08:04 PM   #155
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Sorry, I just flat do not believe you, particularly with some of the things you said to me that I did find very disrespectful..
Well that is the truth. I did think you were a moderator. I believe I sent you something a long time ago as well... thinking you were a moderator. I believed you were setting the rules etc as we went along in the posts.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:08 PM   #156
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Let's just entertain the question you keep ignoring. What is YOUR PROOF that Nick has ever sent an animal out with Crypto? Why mention it secretly behind the scenes? Why not expose the guy publicly that you want to see go down in flames? Funny thing...you and the OP seem to take turns pushing that familiar "woe is me" agenda. Do you wear a skull ring?
I never publicly made any claim of any of Nick's animals. I said 3rd party basically hearsay (in private message/email and YES I did think Lucille was a moderator... call me what you will) and that I would never post, but if other person want to they can. As I said, I did believe Lucille was a moderator. Sent my messages from 3rd party and said I was concerned. And I still wont post any 3rd party rumors. As far as I am concerned, rumors are rumors period. Not for public display... period.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:12 PM   #157
Lucille
I do not believe you, but nice try.

And are you saying you send gossip and rumors around to moderators? It must be a full time job for you.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:23 PM   #158
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
I do not believe you, but nice try.

And are you saying you send gossip and rumors around to moderators? It must be a full time job for you.
OMG! Please stop calling me a liar. I thought you were a moderator.... just one moderator that I sent to. I was just informed that moderator are in blue. Again, privately in private fauna message and in email. I have never said anything in public about any other of Nick's reptiles.... only the 2 that I saw posted... the Corucica. I dont post here in forum very often. I would like to think that I am smart, but evidently not because I did believe you were a moderator. Again, anything that I forwarded to what I believed was a moderator of this forum was private 3rd party rumor that has yet to be proven. I will never post anything about anyone in public forum that is rumor. Geeeesh.... can you please think for a minute that someone that does not post here often has made a mistake in thinking you were a moderator? I now know moderators are in blue. Thanks

Old 06-12-2017, 08:33 PM   #159
Serafim
Quote:
OMG! Please stop calling me a liar. I thought you were a moderator.... just one moderator that I sent to. I was just informed that moderator are in blue. Again, privately in private fauna message and in email. I have never said anything in public about any other of Nick's reptiles.... only the 2 that I saw posted... the Corucica. I dont post here in forum very often. I would like to think that I am smart, but evidently not because I did believe you were a moderator. Again, anything that I forwarded to what I believed was a moderator of this forum was private 3rd party rumor that has yet to be proven. I will never post anything about anyone in public forum that is rumor. Geeeesh.... can you please think for a minute that someone that does not post here often has made a mistake in thinking you were a moderator? I now know moderators are in blue. Thanks
But you have no problem talking trash about someone in private with no proof

Old 06-12-2017, 08:59 PM   #160
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
Unless she comes forward with the details they won't be repeated by me.
Then you should have never mentioned it. You are now in violation of one of the biggest BOI rules ... third party quotation. It appears you said that to "shock" the readers and to portray Nick as the absolute worst seller in the world, therefore garnering the reader to be on your side. The worst part of this, it wasn't needed to prove your case, the skinks are in terrible condition. All it did was make you look petty and childish, repeating hearsay as fact, trying to smear the sellers name further. Without actual proof, you should never mention any serious claim.

Did you not get a receipt from the vet when you paid? Please don't copy and paste your previous answer, I am not asking for a vet report at this time. Continuing g to evade that question doesn't look good on your part.

I know nothing of MTS, so I cannot say if those are underweight, but the condition of the skin is horrifying. This post would be so much shorter had you left out the crypto and focused squarely on the skinks and answering all questions without evasion would also have been prudent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!