BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 99 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:43 PM   #981
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Deborah Sorry I'm LMAO of your last few post.. Might want to stop trying so hard to be offended by what others say.. By the way Butt wheat has nothing to do with Buck and besides when did Buck Wheat become a racial slur ?? Like I said don't go looking so hard to be offended that is a real problem in the world today folks try way to hard to take offense... Think about Butt Wheat -- what could it be referring to?? if you think about it I bet you'll figure it out..

Guys I think writing bad checks is a crime in all states but in this day and age they have bigger fish to fry.. Though you could get a DA that just really doesn't like these Bad Check writing Butt Wheat's . Who then might just stick it to ol Chuck just for GPs..Randy

LOOKING hard?

The same way that "Good ole boys network" is considered a racial slur and he was penalized for that statement, so is Buck wheat a racial slur. Why? because back when OUR GANG was popular so was Jim Crow and exaggerating the features and hair of black folks...nough said.

* it looks like some are trying to be clever and use the word even though I have asked you NOT to.*

Old 11-13-2007, 09:48 PM   #982
deborahbroadus
freak...couldn't edit...I meant to say butt wheat comes very close to the other term Buck Wheat and could be taken (it's not a great leap) for a slur. With all the words in the dictionary why is that one needed?

Old 11-13-2007, 09:49 PM   #983
Wilomn
Although Buck Wheat from the little rascals is often thought of as being slow or backwards, he was actually pretty smart and morally upright, if I recall correctly. I used to watch it all the time.

Didn't Eddie Murphy have a long running Character on SNL that was based on Buck Wheat?

Had Randy said that to a white guy, as I have on several occasions, would you still consider it a racial slur Deborah?

chuckie gets no slack as he has proven himself to be a lying scumbag over and over and over again. Randy I know, have known far longer than you, and I'm comfortable saying that he was using it as a tool and an insult but not even close to anything racial in nature.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:04 PM   #984
deborahbroadus
If you don't understand it, nothing I say will educate you. As for EM using it..Blacks can even call each other the "N" word, doesn't mean anyone else of the opposite race can. Defending the use of the slur does not benefit anyone. I understood immediately why "Ole boys network" was not acceptable...but...

...back to your regular programming.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:05 PM   #985
Wilomn
As far as I'm concerned if a black can call a black a nigger then so can I. To think otherwise is racist.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:12 PM   #986
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
As for EM using it..Blacks can even call each other the "N" word, doesn't mean anyone else of the opposite race can.
What a charming double standard you have there.

I think the most telling thing in your posts on the subject is the use of the word "opposite" to describe ethnicities other than your own. It's a subtle thing, but you chose it... and it seems to imply you categorize anyone who doesn't share a race with you as opposition. Or perhaps it's just a specific race you believe to be the "opposite" of your own. Either way- out of all the posts made on this subtopic, yours have been the only ones that seem to carry any racist motivation.

Just because it's a subject on YOUR mind doesn't mean it's on anyone else's. If you're hypersensitive to the words of others and inclined to infer meanings that they never intended to imply, you might want to recuse yourself from judging anything related to the topic. If true violations of the rules existed, if intent and malice were present, the other mods will catch it.

Old 11-14-2007, 04:38 AM   #987
deborahbroadus
Subtopic or no, it's a simple enough request...and if it's an accepted term (judging by the continued use of it) that you aren't aware of how can you "catch it?"

The fancy words do not cover what is here. It's here..but keep denying it. Once it's brought to your attention that the words aren't quite acceptable in mixed company it's clear who means what by the continued use of the words.

If I am the only one seeing any racial overtones, why did Chuck/Charles get hit for racism with the "good ole boys" term?

btw: The double standard has been in existence our whole lives...so your point is?

Old 11-14-2007, 05:12 AM   #988
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
Subtopic or no, it's a simple enough request...and if it's an accepted term (judging by the continued use of it) that you aren't aware of how can you "catch it?"

The fancy words do not cover what is here. It's here..but keep denying it. Once it's brought to your attention that the words aren't quite acceptable in mixed company it's clear who means what by the continued use of the words.

If I am the only one seeing any racial overtones, why did Chuck/Charles get hit for racism with the "good ole boys" term?

btw: The double standard has been in existence our whole lives...so your point is?

Why do you think it's an accepted term? I think it's accepted because it's used to insult most bad guys. It seems you've taken offence because this bad guy happens to be black. I can see your point about double standards, but the fact is that you can't allow one bunch of people to have them, only to call out others as it suits you. i've seen Randy and other people use the word BUTT and i can't really see the relationship between buck and butt. A rabbit looks very much like a hare, but are they the same thing?

Old 11-14-2007, 07:24 AM   #989
crotalusadamanteus
You know what? I'm sick and tired of hearing people try to bring "racism" into everything that comes up. Quit your damn whining and act like an AMERICAN! Not an "African" American, not a "Latin" American, not an "Asian" American, just an American.

Civil rights movement. Pfft. All that accomplished was to take so called minorities from one category, and place them into another, by placing a hyphenation before the word American. All these people crying they are victims, and they have more opportunities, (just for being minority) than many Anglo Americans have. Quit your damn crying, take advantage the opportunities available. As long as you see yourself in a different category than other Americans, you will REMAIN in that category. Plain and simple.

BTW, the above statement is directed to ALL the so called victims, not any one in particular. Just get over it. Hanging onto things that happened over a hundred years ago is surely to slow down your forward progress.

Back to Chuck.....You gonna pull that race card now as an excuse not to pay up?

Old 11-14-2007, 07:25 AM   #990
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
As far as I'm concerned if a black can call a black a nigger then so can I. To think otherwise is racist.
Granted but in the dictionary that word also means ignorant, so are brothers from another mother calling each other ignorant

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz