For Sale Beautiful RTB and juvie cresteds FS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-18-2016, 07:04 PM   #1
Iggster
Beautiful RTB and juvie cresteds FS

To make room for some grow outs, I have a few lovelies for sale. These guys are fed regularly on PFMC and supplemented with dusted dubias or crickets once per week.

REVEREND - RTB MALE 48 grams. I hate to sell this boy...he's such a beautiful weirdo with striking reverse pinning and highlighted crests to die for. I just don't have a project for him. He was produced by Vicki over at BFG. I might change my mind about letting him go, but for the time being he's $275 + shipping. SOLD!!!!

CARAMEL DELIGHT - RTB FEMALE 37 grams. Another weirdo I just don't know what to do with. Parents are both dark pinners (Vanilla x Pringles) from JBs Cresties. I'm asking $225 + shipping.

GINGERFLAKE - RTB MALE 50 grams. This gorgeous boy was produced by JBs Cresties out of her amazing Dove x Saga pairing. I absolutely love his dramatic contrast and thick lateral pattern. With his genetics he work well in a multitude of projects. ON HOLD!

One very important note about this gecko: he is very aggressive toward people. He will bite. He is not a pet and should not be handled by children or those who are not experienced with reptiles. I am asking $175 + shipping.

ROCKET SAUCE - 8 gram possible MALE. I expect this little cutie to end up looking a lot like mom (pictures of parents at the bottom of this post). Lovely cream and great genetics. Produced by me out of Bellini x Moxxi). $100 + shipping.

LOCUTUS - 8 gram possible MALE. Out of Bellini x Tiny Tina (parent pics at bottom of this post). $45 + shipping or FREE with the purchase of another gecko.

It's still fairly hot here in California so I will definitely hold for appropriate temps. Shipping is through SYR and I can give a shipping quote if supplied a zip via PM. Payment plans are welcome! Please look over my TOS at http://bit.ly/1nwwLhY

Thank you for looking!

Parents of Rocket Sauce and Locutus:

Bellini (Voodoo x Asia by Emily Maple)

Moxxi (Pangea lines)

Tiny Tina (Toulouse x Twerp by L.A.C Herps)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!