Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #11
kmurphy
Has anyone informed Brock of this thread?

Old 04-23-2008, 02:59 PM   #12
smilin-buddha
I did this morning

Old 04-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #13
KaHane
I have emailed him recently and back before I posted that I was going to post about this situation here. However thank you smilin-buddha for contacting him. Maybe he will have a response to your request because I am getting nowhere.
The longer this ordeal goes on the more I suspect and getting pretty convince that he bred the 2 boas and waiting for th gravid female to gave birth to a litter before contacting me. When we called his house, his mother says he is doing fine, not in jail or away on vacation.... So what other possibilities could there be? From this email he even states if it goes past Decmber, he is going to breed them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:54:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Message about: Hypo Motley Male 100% Het Coral Sunglow
To: *********@hotmail.com

Ken,
I couldn't do them for 10K, I would do it for $11,500 if you could do it right away. If it's a payment plan they are $12,500 with at least a 30% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT (in case you change your mind and I lose any other interested parties) and then pay them off before the end of December. If it was any longer then that I might as well breed her to my DH Sharp Sunglow male now and sell her after she drops.

I did list them and have 1 other guy interested but he's still trying to come up with the money also. Without a deposit I have to sell them to the first to get it to me.

Thanks, Brock
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Truly hope this is not the case....but without ANY contact from Brock, when he has PLENTY of time to resolve this. What else would be the case? I would like to have a face to face meeting with you Brock....be it before or after this situation is resolved.... I have been keeping tabs... I know the shows you do, where you work with your construction business now and when you were with Harron Construction...and more that I don't need to go into detail. Don't flatter yourself thinking I am keeping tabs because I have an interest in you.....And before anyone jumps on me for being some type of stalker!
I'd like to say that I keep my eyes on my INVESTMENTS....and I'm not the type to be easily taken for.
And right now Brock! you have my investment in your possession. Let's be realistic and truthful here.... this is not $12.50 you have...it's $12,500!!
And like I said, I'd like to meet up in person and have a calm and peaceful chat. Maybe you can look me in the eyes and explain the truth to why this deal have taken the wrong turn...You can talk to me nicely/peaceful...or if you want to be hostile!!...trust me, I can handle both...your call.
I don't know you personally, maybe you are the nicest guy in the world....but your actions with our deal here does not show that. Also,you don't know me personally...and I'll leave it at that.... However I think I have shown that I can be very reasonable. So let's finish this deal.
Brock let's resolve this and get on with our lives... I'm sure you have better things to do then to avoid me and this deal. I know, I for sure have better things to do than to chase down my boas I paid for months ago.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:16 AM   #14
kmurphy
Quote:
I know Steve and he would not take your money but I think I would have sent it back to you a long time ago. Just my $.02
Well Tom, the fact the Brock has chosen so far not to come here and give his side is telling. The option of returning the money ended when he accepted the first deposit. From then on it ceased to be his pair of boas. If he did breed them then Kahane may have some babies coming to him, after all any babies produced by this pair are his, and at least half the babies sired by the male are his no matter what he bred it to. Brock needs to come here and straighten it out.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:36 AM   #15
tonyj
Brock, where are you?

In this situation silence is no longer 'golden', it's starting to look tarnished , as in 'guilt'.

Something is wrong here, and the chance that something totally unethical has happened is increasing.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:47 AM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hp?userid=1748
He hasnt logged on to even look at this thread yet. So either he is not available right now for real, or he is just not coming to check.

lets wait and see. I know youve waited long enough kahane, but lets see if he has anything to say before people start Jumping.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:20 AM   #17
NixonRp
I have known Brock for several years...quite a few of my animals come from him. This doesn't seem like the typical Brock that I know. I received an e-mail from him a week or so ago...I know he is a busy guy as he works construction granted I am not trying to come up with any excuses for him I am just letting it be known I have hard times getting in touch with him and we just speak to one another. I doubt he bred this animals as him and I have spoken alot about the different breedings we have going on this year. He has his Motley with quite a few girls and also he tried his jungle out this year as well. He had mentioned to me several months ago that he had sold the Sharp Sunglow and Anery het Sharp (Both of which are steller animals I seen them in Vegas in 2006) I don't know what is going on with this as mentioned, he is a good guy I am sorry this has changed what you feel about him I will contact him and inform him of this and see what's going on.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #18
Great Lakes Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hp?userid=1748
He hasnt logged on to even look at this thread yet. So either he is not available right now for real, or he is just not coming to check.

lets wait and see. I know youve waited long enough kahane, but lets see if he has anything to say before people start Jumping.
Im not always logged on when im on the forums. Im sure he knows exactly whats going on.

Old 04-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #19
tonyj
Did anyone tell him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilin-buddha
I did this morning
So he does know, but is ignoring us?

Old 04-24-2008, 07:27 PM   #20
LauraB
The fact that Steve hasn't logged in to see or respond to this thread is irrelevent. He's had the buyer's $12,500. since the first of the year. He retains possession of the snakes. He's well aware that he sold the snakes, has the money and still has the snakes. Thread or no thread, he's well aware the buyers want their snakes.

It's now nearing 5 months since the snakes were paid off. Plenty of time for Steve to have either arranged or actually shipped, refunded the full $12,500 or communicated with the buyers.

Whether or not he sees this thread or even responds does not change the facts. He owes the buyers their snakes or a total refund immediately. Even with his buddies here defending him, he ain't looking very good at all.

~ Laura Bolt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!