Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:29 PM   #41
spix14
So, what was his reply?

Old 04-25-2008, 08:44 PM   #42
KaHane
Brock finally replies...

Ken got this email repy from Brock when he got home from work. He forwarded it to me.... Now I really cannot believe this! I was really hoping for a good reason for all this headaches and a shipping or meeting date so we can finish the deal!! That's really the only 2 things I wanted to see at this point! Instead his email contained an ANGRY person that is threatening to RUIN MY REPUTATION!! For what reason I ask! Because I posted my experience on the BOI? For posting the facts!! I have never posted any lies just what is the facts from our dealings!....I never even wanted to post your name and didn't on my first thread! But was told by the MODS that I had to...not to mention all the PM's and emails from people wanted me to post!.... It's a shame that he's going to try to twist things around and dig up dirt about me to deflect what has happened in this deal. Brock I welcome you to try to find dirt about me...but before you spend the wasted energy to do that...Send us our boas! And when you find the so called dirt...back them up with some PROOF!! No he said this or I heard this!.....go right ahead. I have NO WORRIES...I don't care to be the most liked guy around....I am the last person on earth you will find that will go around trying to be overly nice and kiss @$$....I give people respect that deserve's respect...and I get the same back!
You can either hate me or like me...don't matter..Just as long as I don't rip no one off and my boas are healthy, I am happy!
Now I wish I could delete my couple post above about let's not jump on you and and you could be having some problems...So let's wait and see what you can do to rectify your mistakes. You want to INSULT me and find shit about me!!...LOL...I've been incredibly calm about this situation!... go do your thing, ask around...Just be careful...you might not like the answers!

Thanks again everyone for posting and giving the support.... I thought this was gonna finally be done with, but it looks like it definitely does not looks like it.
KaHane
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brock's reply email...

Re: deposit‏
Sent: Fri 4/25/08 10:42 AM
To: *********@hotmail.com
Ken,
I'm speechless and don't even know where to begin. I do have lots of e-mails, all defending me and shredding Kahane, what a loser.

I just got in late last night and saw this. I have been trying to deliver these Boas since January and now I get sick and out of touch for a week and your ahole buddy Kahane prints out lies and filth on me and I'm just supposed to take it. I should have listened to my instincts and never dealt with you both, no wonder you don't tell people your partners with him and I had to dig and find it out for myself after it was too late.

You guys are horrible to deal with and I have several e-mails from people who have sent back deposits and won't deal with you guys. As hard as you dig you wont find 1, not 1 thread where I did a bad deal with anyone. Can Kahane say that? I will answer all his lies tonight when I get home from work (I'm already late sending this) and there will be several more people added to that list that won't deal with you guys, he has already stuck his big foot in his big mouth.

Ken my deal was with you, contact me later today at lunch time since you seem to be the sane one, not Kahane, it's the only time I can take calls all day till the evening. We eat at 12:00 to 12:30 Eastern time.

The Boas are still here since Jan and have not been bred. Remember I have been trying to deliver them all winter, I guess Kahane left that out of his bullshit and lies. I know he must be family because nobody would keep a loose cannon like him around unless he had to.

I will post this along with the other things I find on Kahane later and he's going to feel stupid. He opened up a can of worms going after me like he did instead of just posting facts and I'm going to slam it shut for him.

Disgruntled seller in Jersey, Brock
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh by the way Brock...Ken is not going to call you!...you are dealing with me now! Obviously Ken dealing with you did not WORK!, you walked all over him and this deal...look at where we are at!! Bring it on Brock...I wish you the BEST of luck trying that sh@t dealing with me!

KaHane Limsana

Old 04-25-2008, 10:33 PM   #43
Chance
Maybe I'm a bit of a pragmatist...and don't take this the wrong way as I truly feel for you both and hope this ends in the quickest, most satisfactory way possible...but mightn't it be a better idea to wait until after the twelve thousand dollar boas are in your possession before starting up the real fireworks? Seems like getting really nasty at this point in the game is just asking the seller to renig and decide you've forfeited your "deposit" (i.e. now the full selling cost of the snakes) one way or twenty more. It has happened before for exchanges that didn't turn this nasty. Good luck!

Old 04-25-2008, 10:36 PM   #44
KaHane
Let me repy to some of Brock's statement

My reply to Brock's words in his email :

"I have been trying to deliver these Boas since January and now I get sick and out of touch for a week and your ahole buddy Kahane prints out lies and filth on me"
Well Brock...I have posted the facts with dates.... I think you could have tried harder or at least kept in contact with us. Especially there are post from others showing that you have replied to them and fully knowing about this thread and had access to your emails. As for me printing lies... Where can you please point them out to me? I have posted is what you wrote in emails...and my concern of you breeding the boas...I NEVER posted that it was true...just my concern since you HAVE been ignoring us!

" no wonder you don't tell people your partners with him and I had to dig and find it out for myself after it was too late."

I don't know what you are getting here...Ken is proud to be partners with me. And he has told many people...but what is he supposed to do? Go around telling the world and strangers.. Hey guess what! I have a partner in my boa projects and his name is KaHane!! Are you happy for me! does it make me look COOLl!! SHEEESH!!!

"You guys are horrible to deal with"
yup so horrible that you accepted the $12,500!! And then we still have no boas and your only email reply to us still has no saying when you going do your part of the deal...So HORRIBLE!! Really who is the horrible one is this deal?

"As hard as you dig you wont find 1, not 1 thread where I did a bad deal with anyone.
"

Hate to break it to you Brock...You are not that special to me that I am going to waste my energy digging stuff up to make you look bad. I came on here and posted the facts and truth...to eventually get our end of the deal. I have no desire to make you look bad. If you have read my previous post, I even tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and asked for everyone to just chill until we hear from you. I never even wanted to post your name!..Just wanted opinions on what to do with the situation.

"there will be several more people added to that list that won't deal with you guys"

nice threat...you gonna get people against selling to us? Awwe How nice of you, what a good gesture you are doing for your fellow herper's While you take our Money, you will keep others from making money...lol Oh well there loss if they want to listen to you. I won't lose sleep over it I'm sure for every breeder you turn...there be another willing to have my business.

"Remember I have been trying to deliver them all winter"
LOL...Do I even need to answer to this? Check the emails and our agreement! The deal was SHIPPING INCLUDED!! And a reminder...we opt to not waive on the live guarantee and decided to wait. So don't come back saying we would want to risk the boas's health in the freezing weather! IMPORTANT FACT: We were not the one offering the to Waive the guarantee of the boas health...We were the one refusing it!

"Ken my deal was with you, contact me later today at lunch time since you seem to be the sane one, not Kahane"
Why Ken and not me? You've BEEN dealing with Ken since the beginning! And look what it has done?...Ken's a very nice guy...I AM NOT!! If it was up to Ken...we'd still be waiting for any contact from you...look at the emails! You had plenty of chances with Ken...and I feel bad for him, putting him through all this and he really feels like...Well I feel like it more! That you have taken advantage of how nice he's been throughout this! Even after claiming our Money order was fake and being an complete Jerk on the phone...he still continued to be nice to you! You are dealing with me now...plain and simple!

"He opened up a can of worms"
Well call it what you want... I call it stating the facts and providing proof! I don't care if you get the whole reptile community against me and on your side...However I highly doubt that is going to happen...all they have to do is really read my evidence and put themselves in my shoes. Fan base and politics can be something...but can only go so far...The evidence is here in plain view! Unless you are some master Hypnotic...and can persuade people to be your walking zombies and DISREGARD the EVIDENCE!! good luck!...but who knows, maybe you have that trick/power along with your phone predictions powers up your sleeve?...But I hardly doubt it!
Anyone can see that all I wanted was our boas! However it took THIS thread to get your attention! The $12.5K was not enough to motivate you to ship or at least keep contact with us. So we were forced to make this thread!

"Kahane, what a loser" "your ahole buddy Kahane" "I know he must be family because nobody would keep a loose cannon like him around unless he had to."
These must be my favorite quotes from you Brock Such great words from a supposed to be reputable breeder and good guy! Wow I must learn this name calling childish language...Maybe I can move up the breeder ranks so I can command $12K and hold them for until I feel fit to finish the deal! It would be nice to have that sum of money sitting warm in my bank account!...Of course this is sarcasm I've done business with many of the top reputable breeders, so have Ken. We've also done business with unknown breeders...everybody starts somewhere right? But with words like that and the words used when Brock was getting his deposit money...Nobody would get nowhere! There is absolutely no need for name calling or personal insults. Brock are you upset?...Well what the hell do you think I am? I did not wake up one day thinking " Oh well I have nothing to do today...let's start a bad thread on a random breeder!! " You think you are upset....try being the one out for the funds and no goods delivered too! Get over yourself and your feelings of hurt and make good of your end of the deal! IT IS PLAIN IN SIMPLE!! please don't make it any more difficult...I think EVERYONE has had enough of this played out situation. We all just waiting to see if you are shipping or delivering the boas!! And don't make this into another drawn out sega!
One last thing...Brock, I want to give you some advice...and don't take it as a threat...don't try to make this into a personal thing....I have used all my strength and my better thought to keep myself calm and collected....Ship the boas...so we can ALL move on. That's all...nothing more nothing less
DO NOT TURN THIS PERSONAL TRUST ME!!

KaHane Limsana

Old 04-25-2008, 10:55 PM   #45
Andy_G
It's what you do when things get messed up that makes you good or bad to deal with, and this doesn't look good on Brock at all.

Best of luck with everything, Kahane.

Old 04-25-2008, 11:19 PM   #46
kmurphy
And still Brock doesn't post here.,,hmmm.

Old 04-26-2008, 01:44 AM   #47
betterboa
Damm that sucks Kahane!
I know who not to do any buisness with in the future!!!

Old 04-26-2008, 10:11 AM   #48
Griz
I have dealt with Brock in the past and it was by no means for a small amount. Brock was a pleasure to deal with and I had no issues of any kind. I would like to believe that calmer heads will prevail here and both of you can walk away with a little bit of self-respect. Right now, there are two losers in this situation who are both walking around with their fair share of stinch. Neither of you are winning this and neither of you will unless you both calm down and work this out. It's a shame it's come to this but I've not seen anything concrete to make me not deal with Steve. For whatever reason, I don't think we are getting an accurate picture of the events here. As with anything, there is always details that the public won't get that can remove a lot of the fog.

Griz

Old 04-26-2008, 10:28 AM   #49
Litesnsirens
Ya for sure ... as if I need someone to call me names after they have taken my money... I thought he was going to come on here and post a reply last night... did I read something wrong??? Or maybe it's just taking longer than he thought to concoct a story...

Let's get real here... I don't know if this idea has been mentioned yet ... I don't think so. The guy got 12,500 for a couple of snakes. The deal was to include shipping. If you are afraid to get it done by plane and you are asking them to meet you half way ... why didn't he deliver them ??? If someone paid me that kind of money and I was suggesting to drive half way ... I would just drive the rest of the way... I mean the guy was kind enough to jack up the price if it was going to be a payment plan, so he has an extra 1000 for gas and time...

We have guys up here that drive 4 or 5 hours to go to the expos ... and they aren't getting anything to do it ... just for the love of the hobby and to connect with breeders and friends...

Old 04-26-2008, 10:36 AM   #50
Litesnsirens
I posted before I saw your post GRIZ... I am happy that your deals went well...but are you serious?? you read through all this and there is nothing that would dissuade you ? KaHane posted all the communications... even the stuff that doesn't make him look so candy coated... I agree there are two sides to every story ... but that begs the question... where is Brock's side of the story ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!