Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #51
KaHane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I have dealt with Brock in the past and it was by no means for a small amount. Brock was a pleasure to deal with and I had no issues of any kind. I would like to believe that calmer heads will prevail here and both of you can walk away with a little bit of self-respect. Right now, there are two losers in this situation who are both walking around with their fair share of stinch. Neither of you are winning this and neither of you will unless you both calm down and work this out. It's a shame it's come to this but I've not seen anything concrete to make me not deal with Steve. For whatever reason, I don't think we are getting an accurate picture of the events here. As with anything, there is always details that the public won't get that can remove a lot of the fog.

Griz
Bob, I respect you posting your positive dealing on here and I'm glad everything went well for you. However I don't understand some of what you wrote... If you look on page 6 and 4 post down. You will see that I decided to be calm and cool...I also asked for everyone to take a step back and let's see how this will work out. I truly believed that there might have been some event that we all don't know about. That was keeping Brock from contacting us and finishing up his end of the deal. I don't think there is ANY doubt I was calm and wanted to work this out. Then not even a day later, Brock finally replies. And did you get to read his reply? I doubt any person with any self respect or back bone would take those comments lying down. Especially when all of this has been started because of his actions. I don't understand how some people still can't see what's going on here? Brock has our MONE...... Ah forget it, I'm sick of typing it!
As for the part of the both of us can walk away with a little self respect....I really don't know who you were talking about. So far I've done nothing to lose my self respect...and I plan to walk away as that. I could have been low and start name calling or threats...but it's not my style.
Bob if you have seen nothing concrete to make you not deal with Brock...fine I am happy for you. I am not here to make people not buy from Brock...heck I know he has quality boas, that's why I sent him over $12K in the first place! I did not make this thread to make him a Bad guy either...he does that himself by not coming here and explaining what's going. How I WISH he could come here and explain things...that way I'd be getting thee boas or refund sooner. IMPORTANT FACT: I did not make this thread to convince people not buy from Brock or to make him a BAD GUY!! I made this thread to get my boas I already paid for months ago!!
KaHane

Old 04-26-2008, 02:28 PM   #52
bmm
So what happens now? Are you in the process of the fraud charges or are you going to wait longer? Because this new reply adds nothing to the pot IMHO. You have no snakes, no money.

When will you get your money back or your snakes? Period. When?

Old 04-27-2008, 08:48 AM   #53
Griz
Kahane and Kevin, I will be blunt. I don't think we know the whole story. I don't believe for a second that the story unfolded exactly the way it's been painted. Don't take that wrong as it is typically the case with most BOI stories. One side paints one story and the other another and some where in the middle is the truth.

Kahane, do I believe the story the way you wrote it? Nope, but then again had Steve been the one that initiated the thread I would not believe it 100% either. That's my point. I have not see anything here that would tell me you're screwed. I will give Steve the benefit of the doubt and allow him a few more days to respond before I, personally speaking, will cast my opinion. If Steve doesn't respond and chooses to ignore the situation then yes, I will not view him the same as what I have in the past.

However, I do not believe this is a BOI thread that will benefit from the BOI. There are times when posting here forces the individual through peer pressure to do the right thing. I don't think that's the case here. Shoot Steve another email, and leave out anything threatening etc, and see where it gets you. I realize you've been patient and it would be nice to hear Steve finally post but I still stand by my original post.

Steve, if you're reading this, take care of it. If nothing else, return the money and be done. Don't leave this situation hanging.

Griz

Old 04-27-2008, 09:17 AM   #54
melanie76
Quote:
Kahane and Kevin, I will be blunt. I don't think we know the whole story. I don't believe for a second that the story unfolded exactly the way it's been painted. Don't take that wrong as it is typically the case with most BOI stories. One side paints one story and the other another and some where in the middle is the truth.

Kahane, do I believe the story the way you wrote it? Nope, but then again had Steve been the one that initiated the thread I would not believe it 100% either. That's my point. I have not see anything here that would tell me you're screwed. I will give Steve the benefit of the doubt and allow him a few more days to respond before I, personally speaking, will cast my opinion. If Steve doesn't respond and chooses to ignore the situation then yes, I will not view him the same as what I have in the past.

However, I do not believe this is a BOI thread that will benefit from the BOI. There are times when posting here forces the individual through peer pressure to do the right thing. I don't think that's the case here. Shoot Steve another email, and leave out anything threatening etc, and see where it gets you. I realize you've been patient and it would be nice to hear Steve finally post but I still stand by my original post.

Steve, if you're reading this, take care of it. If nothing else, return the money and be done. Don't leave this situation hanging.

Griz
Im sure your opinion would differ, if it was your 12 grand, seriously.
The lack of response from Steve, really says it all doesnt it?

Old 04-27-2008, 09:28 AM   #55
plin42
I appreciate your point of view Griz, i think it is a truly neutral look at things but im not to sure how you can be "neutral" in this situation! Like common man?? How can you be that ingnorant and dull to eveything that has been posted here. Even if HALF the t hings kahane had typed was true, steve still has a ton of explaiing to do. Am i a friend of KaHane, yes, but that makes no difference, just as you are a friend of Steves. All there had to be was communication and i can guaranetee you that kaHane would not have taken this to the board. It blows me away how you can see nothing is really wrong and that steve is still a good guy. I can't give enough kudos to kahane for how well he has handled this situation. I would have lost my temper and been a totally different guy after the first issue. Sure kahane has gotta a little bit mad, but hole sh** , i would like to see who would be that patient, calm, cool and collective over such a long period of time. Steve is an a**hole in my opinion, and i bet you that kahane would forgive him, if he were to just finish the deal in a reasonable way. But Steve Brockshmidt, needs to seriously learn how to treat customers and their wives, anyman to be that disrespectul to a buyers wife is a do**** bag! Reading this post myself, makes me so angry, i can only imagine how much self control KaHane has. How possibly long can you expect him to wait Griz?? Put yourself in his shoes man, its so easy to be like you when your deal goes good. But just put yourself in his position. How about you wire me 12.5k for um..lets see, nothing. Just throw me 12.5k..i'll take. then i'll give you nothing. Blow up in your "wifes" face, if you have one, not communicate, not post anything to back me up on the BOI, Start 2 year old name calling, and so on , and so on!
Sheeesh! Im getting myself worked up here just over this. Best of luck to ya Kahane! If ya go for a drive down to Jersey, give me a call!!!

Shane Pohlke

Quote:

Griz

Old 04-27-2008, 09:31 AM   #56
plin42
Quote:
I have not see anything here that would tell me you're screwed.
Griz

Ha! You have to be kidding, am i retarded?

Old 04-27-2008, 09:50 AM   #57
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by plin42
Ha! You have to be kidding, am i retarded?

and i think you are jumping the gun at saying or implying there will be absolutely NO resolution to this by quoting that bit of Bobs post.

I agree with Bob, in that we arent seeing brocks side of this. of course, if he dosnt take care of it, and address the issue, be it here, or with kahane and his partner and resolve the matter, then yeah, id look at him as a bad guy, but i cant call him a bad guy for choosing not to come to this board.

Each day of not addressing things, or any information regarding the shipment of the boas, or hand delivery will help people form their own opinions though.

This issue should be addressed immediately, but lets not paint the picture before it is clear in ones mind. it might not come out the way you really see it.

Old 04-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #58
KaHane
Quote:
Kahane and Kevin, I will be blunt. I don't think we know the whole story. I don't believe for a second that the story unfolded exactly the way it's been painted.

Kahane, do I believe the story the way you wrote it? Nope,

Shoot Steve another email, and leave out anything threatening etc, and see where it gets you.

Griz
Bob, I pretty much put everything out there. I mean the emails has both side's conversations and dates. The photo copy of the Money Order I've posted are real. You say you don't believe the story I wrote? I'm sorry I was not writing a story...I was only posting on the BOI evidence of my dealings... the emails don't lie and the copies of the Money Order don't lie. This is NO story...but all facts and truth.
However I do agree with you on one thing. That is, we need Brock to come here and tell his side...or at least try to explain what has happened.
I'd like to know the whole story to why Brock has our funds since Dec.31.2007 and today almost 5 months later we still don't have the boas we paid for. But I guess we will never know the whole story unless Brock comes on here and tell it
I also don't understand why Brock made the deal so hard from the beginning?
I also would really like to know why he couldn't contact make any contact with us?

APRIL 22nd 2008 when he had the time to reply to his friend via email.

April 19, 2008: we notified him via email that we are forced to make a thread on the BOI.

April 23, 2008: We made this thread.

The ONLY contact we got form him was on April 25, 2008. And it was a reply to our FIRM email...not threatening email. And I think everyone can see how he replied...Who's the one doing the threats??

Your advice to me to contact him again and leave out anything threatening? Bob, if you read all our emails to him.... you will see that NONE of them are a threatening emails. So I don't know if another email won't work since he is just ignoring them. We have been emailing almost daily and have been calling both his phone numbers daily...and no contact. So it is useless.... I think Brock just wants to do whatever he wants. So another email is not going to work.
As can be seen on his April 25th email... The only contact with us since this thread has been started. Brock just wants to play games now...he is not too concerned about finishing up this deal or coming through on his end. He is determined to try to look for dirt on me and take me down. And I welcome him to try and was eagerly waiting for his post. So far nothing.... His emails stating me being a bad guy is just words. I would like to see proof and was waiting for it... But this is all a smoke screen to cloud the real matter here. And what is the real matter at hand??

Brock is a BAD GUY???...No that's not it, I couldn't care less.
KaHane is the BAD GUY???.... Nope not it.
You are the BAD GUY???.... Nope not that either.
The SKY is blue and the snow falls in winter?.... Not that either.
The REAL MATTER is this:
We paid $12,500 for boas and we don't have them in our possession? YES JACKPOT!!
And to add to that, the breeder/dealer( BROCK) has made no recent attempts to contact us to make arrangements to ship! Only contact from Brock was to tell me I was an AHOLE, a LOSER and a disgrace to my family. Awesome words from a Breeder/Dealer to a customer once you have their money and their goods! Sound very promising to us that he wants to come through with the deal. Does that sound like he is going ship anytime soon to you?

If he truly wants to finish the deal...then why is he waiting? why not just ship or meet us?...Why are we still having conversations and discussions about this still? And why isn't Brock here? He knows about this ongoing thread.

Oh yeah forgot...he's busy being Mr. Detective with a splash of David Copperfield...trying to dig up dirt about me which isn't there and turning nothing to something....just to save his own @$$ and deflect the REAL ISSUES! I wish he's invest that time and energy into packing the 2 boas and shipping them... then we would be done with this subject and move on with our lives.

The thing that is the most unbelievable is not that Brock won't ship....but that does comes in a close second.... It's that somehow? some way? some people portray me as more of the bad guy here because I am a little upset about being out of my $$ and boas.
Wow... I don't know what else to say or do....everything has been laid out plain and truth.
Guess we will just have to sit and wait to see what Brock does or see his magical explanation to all this.....Your move Brock, the ball's in your court.

Old 04-27-2008, 03:16 PM   #59
kmurphy
You guys can sing Brock's praises all you want. The fact remains he's known about this thread for quite some time and has elected to ignore it and the OP. Doesn't seem like a guy that's got a side to tell to me.

If he doesn't have the time then he could at least acknowledge the thread and state that he will post a response ASAP. Heck he's had a week since the thread started to make arrangements to ship the snake and shipping the snake at this point is his only option IMO. Returning Kahane's money after 5 months is a pretty piss poor way to do business.

Old 04-27-2008, 03:43 PM   #60
reagorfu
unless he ( Brock ) does something wonderful in the end here to take care of KaHane and Ken, like throw in a free really nice boa ( sharp, jungle, motley, etc ) to the order, i will direct everyone on every forum to this thread if they are thinking about buying from him. this is bull and no one should have to be treated like this. and i really don't think that i would like to do business with any one that would defend Brock. if you could condone this type of behavior you are not one of the good guys in my book.

Kahane, i really hope that you get your animals. and i do think that you are a good guy to wait this long to make the thread. i would have no problems doing business with you if you were in the states. good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!