warning-william conway-bad guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2008, 12:43 PM   #11
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
According to you this site is almost worthless, so WTF are you still doing here?
Everyone seems to say this site sucks until they need help from the people on it.

Old 05-21-2008, 12:44 PM   #12
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Everyone seems to say this site sucks until they need help from the people on it.
Precisely.

Old 05-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #13
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlemandan602

I will admit i am new at internet buys. Guess that is not tolerated by you huh monk, im guessing you not one much on being a informative man.

Sound to me your more of the attack first type, no reason to be nice and teach some one who is attempting to learn, sound to me you are not one to be called a monk at all.

Try being nicer, might get you farther with people.

The reptile business is not one for those who do not have patience or the respect to teach instead of mock people.

You have been up my tale since i made my first forum mistake here, calm down maybe you need to meditate more.

Attack those who still or treat the herps wrong, not people on these forums attempting to learn or teach.

Dan Hemby
And I'd like to ask you Danny, where can it be found in anything that I wrote in post #7? I asked some questions of you is all, questions that you never answered. However...look at your above response I quoted to my post #7.

And I attacked you?

I even offered you a free tip and you never even thanked me.

Old 05-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #14
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
And I'd like to ask you Danny, where can it be found in anything that I wrote in post #7 that deserved such a reply from you?
Correction to the above added.

Old 05-21-2008, 01:45 PM   #15
Turtlemandan602
Look monk jerk, I said i messed up buying twice. Now im warning people not to mess up the first time by buying from him. I have common sense, you sir are a douche and i dont mind saying so. Yes the musks are all under 4in.The reason as to why i said this sight sucks is because of the old threads of animals for sale, the grouping of thieves, and old jerks like your self. This sight is SLIGHTLY informative, and i have NEVER asked help from this sight EVER NOR will i EVER. You know i only posted this so no one makes the first mistake i did by buying threw this guy and you have hijacked it to make it a slander sling. How about this, dont go to my threads i wont go to yours. As to why i made the first comeback thread to your was you sarcastic questions as to why i made the second buy. I said i know it was a mistake, yet you have to be a donkey an poor salt on the wounds, and you previous attack "turtleturd".

Old 05-21-2008, 02:51 PM   #16
SPJ
Quote:
Yes the musks are all under 4in.
That may be a problem for you since I highly doubt anyone would think you bought these for educational purposes based on your posts.

Old 05-21-2008, 02:53 PM   #17
critical bill
Quote:
Look monk jerk, I said i messed up buying twice. Now im warning people not to mess up the first time by buying from him. I have common sense, you sir are a douche and i dont mind saying so. Yes the musks are all under 4in.The reason as to why i said this sight sucks is because of the old threads of animals for sale, the grouping of thieves, and old jerks like your self. This sight is SLIGHTLY informative, and i have NEVER asked help from this sight EVER NOR will i EVER. You know i only posted this so no one makes the first mistake i did by buying threw this guy and you have hijacked it to make it a slander sling. How about this, dont go to my threads i wont go to yours. As to why i made the first comeback thread to your was you sarcastic questions as to why i made the second buy. I said i know it was a mistake, yet you have to be a donkey an poor salt on the wounds, and you previous attack "turtleturd".
See...there you go again. You have a real problem with rage. You ask for patience and kindness, but you don't offer any.

If you don't like this place then just take off....you wont be missed. There is no need to hang around and criticise the site for its content and value and insult the member base for their contributions and hard work.

Its turned into a double warning. Beware of you and the other guy.

Its really gotta suck being you, being so dumb and arrogant to the point of making yourself so miserable. Smarten up!

Old 05-21-2008, 02:54 PM   #18
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
That may be a problem for you since I highly doubt anyone would think you bought these for educational purposes based on your posts.
LMFAO!!! That was great!!!

Old 05-21-2008, 02:58 PM   #19
Turtlemandan602
Not a problem for me at all, its not illegal to buy them its illegal to sell them under 4 in. No i think i will stay and annoy you more douche bag monk. You wont be missed either when you pass, old lonely.

Old 05-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #20
Turtlemandan602
As for the not being educational purpose remark, I help the AHA with there educational lectures, and just had one on turtles. All the turtles i keep are for either educational purposes or they are surrenders, or my own personal pets or breeders. Just cause you are butt buddys with the douching monk does not give you the right to judge my ethics on the animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!