James Huth- Awesome Transaction! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
dragonsdesyre
Thumbs up James Huth- Awesome Transaction!

I recently completed a trade with James, sending him several F cresteds for a M leachie. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. James answered all questions I had thoroughly and promptly, the leachie was shipped professionally, and the animal was exactly as described. I am very pleased and hope James and I can trade again soon.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
JamesH
"I am very pleased and hope James and I can trade again soon."

We can, what do you got? haha

It was nice working with you and answering the many questions asked before the transaction was completed. It assured me that my animal was going to the right home as that in the end is the most important thing. I am glad we had great communication threw the whole transaction and I am sure there will be more business done between us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!