NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 10:54 AM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulSage

Like I said, I'm not taking sides. But like others have said in another recent thread regarding a minor, let's teach him what's right and wrong before we jump to criticism.

Thanks.
Paul, I thought about but he thinks he is a big tough “MAN” at 16 by his past posts he can stand on his own two feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
I am hoping to make it to Daytona this year, I wonder if he will be there? I am not the one to brag but I am a large and almost scary guy, I would love to give him a talk and maybe help some people get their money.
Quote:
I would love to pay this guy a visit, I live right up the road from him and I got to Boca often. I would love to know his 'partner' that is up here where I live and talk to him.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:55 AM   #32
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Hell, I am not suprised I am getting my butt chewed out on here, if it were elsewhere it would be more accepted. Hell if it bothers you so bad delete the thread and give all the negative points you want, I am getting plenty of them this morning.

Crazycorn is at reputation level 10 -49

Where are these negative points you have been receiving? Looking over the thread and who is here posting I find it hard to believe that you are still green and not red. If your statement is true. Most people here with one negative hit can send you into the negative 100's some even into negative 200's.

Care to share a screenshot of who has hit you with negative feedback?

Old 07-09-2005, 10:56 AM   #33
crazycorn
'Poo slinger' is name calling thank you very much, just like I was to turn around and call you a bully, its a name. Yes I do know about liabilities, I thought as to wheter I should post a link or the pictures late last nice and decided that most people would prefer the photos, look at the link to them. They are not on my server or a host I go through either.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:57 AM   #34
Jim O
Quote:
Yes I never stated they were mine, I stated where they came from and a thread stating such. I also am not making any money off of them so there is not much of a court case. But hey they can try and see if it works not like they are going to get anything from my poor family.
Now you have proven you know nothing about liability. You don't need to make money. All you need do is damage someone else's reputation and you are laible. Lesson number one.

If they chose to sue you and your parents, and I doubt they will but if they did and they won, they could garnishee your parents' paychecks every week until the debt was satisfied. If you are that "poor" then even $25 each week from each paycheck would hurt. Lesson number two, smartass.

And that time I really called you a name. Lesson number three.

Any other questions that I can help you with?

Old 07-09-2005, 10:57 AM   #35
crazycorn
Sure I will get a SS, I have two so far...

Old 07-09-2005, 10:58 AM   #36
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
Crazycorn is at reputation level 10 -49

Where are these negative points you have been receiving? Looking over the thread and who is here posting I find it hard to believe that you are still green and not red. If your statement is true. Most people here with one negative hit can send you into the negative 100's some even into negative 200's.

Care to share a screenshot of who has hit you with negative feedback?
No need. I hit him with negative feedback for telling me to go look it up myself.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:00 AM   #37
Jim O
Quote:
their watching the thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
I'm sure by now, someone from NERD has been made aware of this post, I'm eagerly waiting to see what they have to say....hopefully they can clear things up for all.
Yes they have been made aware. I sent the following this morning to Kara.
Quote:
Good morning Kara,

There is a thread with negative accusations about NERD at Fauna at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=70169 that you may want to consider responding to.

Best regards,

Jim Ohlstein

Old 07-09-2005, 11:02 AM   #38
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
No need. I hit him with negative feedback for telling me to go look it up myself.

Lol, I was just wondering because with his present feedback status, it looks like he has never received feedback either way. 10-49 is where everyone starts at.

Although I can see why someone might want to hit him with negative......

Old 07-09-2005, 11:02 AM   #39
Cat_72
Hehehe, ooops......I saw that AFTER my post.

Thanks, Jim.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:03 AM   #40
crazycorn
Here you go, I am surprised its not more by now....
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread