SOLD!! Blue Tongue Skink - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #1
black_sun
Blue Tongue Skink

Blue Tongue Skink that my fiance picked up for me, nice gesture but I'm not really interested in BTS. I'm not sure of the species or gender, but here's some information about this individual:

Size: 12-13"
Current Diet: Superworms, Dubia Roaches, Canned Cat Food, Fresh Vegetables... Really good eater but shows a real preference for live foods over anything else.
Temperament: Very active, inquisitive, easily handled, no aggressiveness, agitation or shyness with being out or handled.
Flaws/Defects: Front feet are missing some toes. No other known/visible defects or flaws.

$50, would prefer local pick-up. But willing to ship, buyer assumes shipping costs, though.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
hoopstar787
if u are interested in trading for snakes let me know email me at reptiles787@yahoo.com

Old 05-10-2011, 08:34 PM   #3
black_sun
emailed.

Edit: No response, BTS is still available.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2011, 02:27 AM   #4
Ectothermicfauna
Pm sent

Old 05-17-2011, 08:13 AM   #5
cold2kblood
payment sent.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #6
black_sun
Payment received, packing up the BTS and shipping today. Thanks so much!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #7
cold2kblood
airholez next time would be an awesome idea... >.<

Old 05-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #8
black_sun
It did have air holes, unless they got covered up.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #9
cold2kblood
Those simple minded bafoons! must have added tape then *sigh* no air holes were aparent but the second i saw the box my heart sank. and i had to rip it open as fast as possable. what happend next was no surprise...he/she was compleatly still.....apon further procedures.. to revive the animal witch noone will belive except for the idiot ups guy who was witness too it, the animal quickly recoverd and was fine he/she was slow and very tierd that night but since then he/she seemz too be doing much better,i cant say that this error was yours,but i will say too any potential buyer of anything else your selling "live" you are good on your word,so they can buy with confidence. a suggestion for you however ashley write "LIVE ANIMAL" to avoid any future losses. thanx soo much

-Mr.jacob lol

Old 05-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #10
black_sun
I should hope they wouldn't have, they knew what was in the box since I had to fill out the paperwork for the animal to be shipped with them present. I would really hope someone wouldn't be as careless as to cover them up... then again, having my own share of tragedies I wouldn't be entirely surprised -_-

Glad everything worked out, for as much as the BTS wasn't ever going to be one of my favorite critters I'd be heartbroken if it didn't make it. They're such great animals after all.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!