Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
ZFelicien
Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!

i saw an ad for "ghost" fl. kings i asked about the snake pictured in the ad... we agreed on the animal... i sent out his payment... he ships the animal out NEVER telling me in advance it was going out or emailing me to find out whether i'd be there to receive the package... i get the snake... it didnt look right but i didnt put it together until someone pointed out it wasn't the same animal... i look and it really isnt the same animal! i send him pix of the snake he send me... he tells me my pix suck? and even in my shitty pic he can see it's the same animal!? NOW he blocks my emails? i get why some people dont do business online... My advice STAY THE HELL AWAY From EVAN Stahl and his shady practices... Universal Balance (Karma) always wins he'll hv his share for this one right here

just heard from the person who brought the ad to my attention that the snake i wanted was on his table at the last local show... yet in the email he sent me he says he never had another snake for sale an couldnt have sent me the wrong animal (after telling me initially he had two and both were females)

I select animals with traits I think are cool/different/unique/stand out... If I select an animal I expect to get what I selected... As this animal lacks the traits the animals selected has (lighter to begin with, whiter more pronounced head pattern, patternless markings along the sides of the neck of the animal...) Those traits are the ones I liked an the reason I asked for that specific animal.

1st pic is what i sent him the hard earned $$$ for... the next pic is what i was sent... but he says he sent me the right snake????

STAY AWAY FROM EVAN STAHL and his reptiles
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
SPJ
Pattern on the neck shows it is a different snake.
Hopefully he will send the correct animal. You paid for one snake and got a different one. Doesn't matter if they look the same or not, the one you got was no tth eone you paid for.

Old 08-19-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
ZFelicien
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Pattern on the neck shows it is a different snake.
Hopefully he will send the correct animal. You paid for one snake and got a different one. Doesn't matter if they look the same or not, the one you got was no tth eone you paid for.
that seems simple enough but the guy blocked my emails after my 1st email explaining he sent me the wrong snake... he says it's the same but then in the 2nd email he sent he say that he "even sent me the nicer one"...??? i wont get a resolution but i hope others wont get suckered by this douch

Old 08-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #4
Kevin S
looks night and day diffrent

Old 08-19-2013, 10:32 AM   #5
Sweeneys Zoological
Zenney,

Definitely two different snakes without a doubt and that is the one you should have received. I produce a few clutches of these every year and of the two pictures I like the second one. I appears it may be lighter in the end and if you tilt your head to the right you may be able to see a scary clown face on its head pattern, complete with two eyes a little white nose and a mouth underneath. You are right that buying online is a gamble and it is always best to stop by Fauna and check out the BOI. Best of Luck

Scott Sweeney
Sweeney's Zoological Exchange

Old 08-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #6
aSnakeLovinBabe
I was gonna message him about that king rat he has. Yea.... nevermind. Thanks for the warning!

If I have to worry I won't even get a shipping notification or the right snake... I'm not buying.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #7
Fangthane
If you're lucky, maybe he'll unblock you long enough to offer to re-sell the snake he sent you and give you a refund at some indeterminate later date.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=stahl

Old 08-20-2013, 02:33 AM   #8
evansnakes
This is just full of lies. 1st off I have never blocked your email, in fact I cant if I wanted to the way that I have my security set up on my email for another sites email system. Anybody that wants to can email me. That said, next.

I told the customer that I only had two animals available, both female and then we discussed price and shipping cost. Before the customer decided on the purchase the other snake sold and I told them that there was only the one snake available. I told the customer when I would ship at that point, when I shipped I forwarded tracking info through ups to the customers email as I always do with hundreds of customers a year, and then I also emailed the customer after it was delivered to ensure it got in safely.

I never heard a word from the buyer until 13 days later when they sent me an overexposed picture of the snake from an angle down below its side so that I could not clearly see its back, just the top of its head from one side. The head pattern is the same as the snake the buyer wanted. I only had two and the other sold and was gone prior to this transaction happening so I don't know what other snake there was to ship. This transaction was much more convoluted than it needed to be as the subject lines of the emails were concerning a different snake and the email I received were all over the place. But the snake that went out was the only one there was so it is pretty simple. If the buyer wanted to respond to any of my emails asking about the snake it would have been no problem but due the buyer ignoring me over a $75 purchase and being difficult via email (which was never blocked). Just to keep with that pattern I was not notified of this post either.

Due to the way that I have been treated in past threads here I am not going to come back to this thread at all, period. If the buyer wants to send the snake back they are welcome to. Its an awesome snake and will be no problem to sell. But ask yourself why they did not respond to my emails and why they never called me when they said email would not go through??? my phone number is a google search away, on my two websites and available all over facebook, kingsnake.com, etc, etc. So the offer is right here as always, as I have always done for every customer send me my snake back and I will refund your money, that is the only option. I am not going to get into a pissing match on the boi because you want to black mail me into doing what you want. goodbye

Old 08-20-2013, 02:35 AM   #9
evansnakes
also a moderator needs to follow the boards tos and hit the poster with warning points for name calling even if they are not capable of spelling it

Old 08-20-2013, 02:40 AM   #10
evansnakes
you are so fast to believe lies, the customer does nothing but lie.

Re: your snake is on the way

Zenny Felicien to youshow details

that is the headline from the email they sent me yesterday! it clearly says it is a response to my email with the subject heading "your snake is on the way" so that means that not only did I send the notice of shipping the snake to them but that they lied when they said they did not get it as they are responding to it. Thanks for always believing everything lie people post. And the king rat is sold.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!