Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 175 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2017, 05:56 PM   #1741
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Remember, this is a civil case and not a criminal case. OP had Florida AG office look into this case and it was dismissed.

Under your theory that the whole raffle is illegal then both Ty and OP broke the law and nobody should get anything.
Now that is patently false. While the Florida AG was informed of this and they did look into it, they chose to take no action. Which, if you are not blind, is a world of difference from being dismissed.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:56 PM   #1742
bcr229
Quote:
so raffles are illegal unless done by non-profit. Ty could be considered an agent of a non-profit.
The IRCF already put in writing that Ty was not acting on their behalf or as their agent when he held the raffle - though they were happy enough to benefit from it.

See post 56:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=605930&page=6

Old 05-27-2017, 08:02 PM   #1743
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
Now that is patently false. While the Florida AG was informed of this and they did look into it, they chose to take no action. Which, if you are not blind, is a world of difference from being dismissed.
so they took no action. civil cases usually piggy back on criminal cases.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:17 PM   #1744
Lucille
Quote:
Under your theory that the whole raffle is illegal then both Ty and OP broke the law and nobody should get anything.
I can tell by your reactions that you were caught unaware by the various statutes that appear to have been violated when Ty admitted in pleadings that he ran the raffle, and you are in my opinion being paid to make up theories that will persuade reading minions that there is no problem for Ty.

Unfortunately, that is not the reality here. Who would want to do business with someone who appears to do whatever he wants, laws and morals be damned?

I do not really feel sorry for the IRCF, the law is clear and they could have been a good influence and done right by Michelle, but now they are forever tarred in the opinions of some by their poor choices.

How many more associates of Ty will be burned by his behaviors in the future? I think those who read this thread will want to distance themselves from Ty, and in my opinion that is why you were hired Ming, so that Ty does not lose his business connections over this account of what his real behavior consists of.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:19 PM   #1745
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

No person except a bona fide local member of the sponsoring organization may participate directly or indirectly in the management, sales or operation of the raffle.

Ming, you are doing your best to invent alternative facts that exonerate Ty. However, the facts are clear, and so are the laws.
That is Arizona law, but in Florida somebody can participate indirectly in the management, sales or operation of the raffle for that non profit.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:21 PM   #1746
FresnoTortoise
Lucille, if the facts are clear and so are the laws, why is Ty suing OP?

Old 05-27-2017, 08:25 PM   #1747
FresnoTortoise
Donald, Lucille all claim that Ty broke the law, then why did the Florida AG take no action? Because Donald & Lucille are all arm chair lawyers and you guy's sad advice of egging OP on is what got OP in this position in the first place.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:30 PM   #1748
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Lucille, if the facts are clear and so are the laws, why is Ty suing OP?

ill answer this...........

"because he can"

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...0849.0935.html

http://charitylawyerblog.com/2010/08...fle-exception/

god i wish this forum had some of the same features as FB. i would have pressed the block button on turtle man a long time ago!!!

Old 05-27-2017, 08:32 PM   #1749
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Donald, Lucille all claim that Ty broke the law, then why did the Florida AG take no action? Because Donald & Lucille are all arm chair lawyers and you guy's sad advice of egging OP on is what got OP in this position in the first place.
wrong again but believe what you want.

no one is to blame for this mess except one person and one organization PERIOD!!!

Old 05-27-2017, 08:37 PM   #1750
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
ill answer this...........

"because he can"

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...0849.0935.html

http://charitylawyerblog.com/2010/08...fle-exception/

god i wish this forum had some of the same features as FB. i would have pressed the block button on turtle man a long time ago!!!
it is not because he can, it is because you slipped and the judge sees merit in this lawsuit to appear to allow it to continue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu