Another Fraud/Scam "bubby jimm" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2005, 12:36 AM   #1
hzahorka
Another Fraud/Scam "bubby jimm"

I had this person contact me 3 times for 2 different ads, each of his e-mails said the same exact thing. When I e-mailed him back and called his "bluff" he replied back saying "i want you to give me the last price for them so i can make the payment fast ok" Keep in mind that one of my ads is for my 2005 offspring that are still in the egg!
LOL, I let him have it after that and told him I would be placing his name and e-mail address on this list.
His e-mail is bubby_jimm@yahoo.com

Heather~

Old 05-14-2005, 01:34 AM   #2
WebSlave
I got the same thing from the same person as well as another person using the same basic structure in their email:

Quote:
Hello, My name is Bruce and I will like to buy your items but I want to know if it is still available and how many of it do you have in stock and also confirm how much it is going for. Regards, Email back with this email
bruce_supplies@yahoo.com
Neither "one" responded to my reply to the email.

Unfortunately, without locking down the classifieds so that only registered members can reply to the ads, there really isn't a lot I can do about it. I don't think most people would want me to lock out visitors from being able to reply to their classified ads.

Old 05-14-2005, 08:45 AM   #3
John Apple
That is the same e-mail I got this morning, I think he is a bull@#%&&*@

Hello,
My name is Bubby and I will like to buy your items but I want to know if it is still available and how many of it do you have in stock and also confirm how much it is going for.
Regards,
Buuby
PS: Email back to this email: bubby_jimm@yahoo.com

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...p?product=2202

Old 05-15-2005, 02:47 AM   #4
tiasman1
see the threads on Bruce Rock. This sounds like the same guy trying to scam people out of money and animals

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!