From WI,MN or u.p. of MI?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:37 PM   #1
sheeztrouble
From WI,MN or u.p. of MI??

i live in northern wisconsin where herping is not always easy and or diverse. Im going to be traveling a bit as time allows and id love to hear what you all have found and where.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:45 PM   #2
Gexx
Ive run into blue spotted salamanders, tiger salamanders, gray tree frogs, mink frogs, cricket frogs,copes gray tree frogs, five lined skinks, garter snakes and what I think was a fox snake in the Stillwater Mn area.

Old 06-19-2006, 08:10 PM   #3
sheeztrouble
awesome...thanks *S*

Ive been really hoping to find some great sal areas. Ive only seen 2 blue-spotted, 2 northern redbacks, and one spotted this yr

Old 06-19-2006, 09:01 PM   #4
Gexx
Ive had my best luck in the wooded floodplain type areas north of the twin cities along the mississipi. No experience outside of Mn. but as far as caudates go here it can be hit or miss in my experience, they seem pretty scattered.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!