'00 Ghost Aztec/Stripe Male, SMR stock! Check this guy out! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 03:57 PM   #1
silvano_06095
'00 Ghost Aztec/Stripe Male, SMR stock! Check this guy out!

The pattern on this guy is incredible! Sort of a cross between an aztec and a stripe; he's definitely one of the best looking snakes I have. Unfortunately, I need to fund another project right now, so he and his Reverse Okeetee girlfriend are for sale.
He eats juvi mice weekly, thawed of course. He has never refused a meal. He produced 7 eggs from the reverse okeetee this summer, all fertile.

This picture was taken right before a shed. I'll post additional pictures of him (not in shed) as soon as I get them scanned.

Because of his strange pattern, I'm asking $250 for this guy. If you buy him and his girlfriend, you can have them both for $450 shipped.

If you have any questions, please E-mail me: Silvano_06095@yahoo.com

Thank You!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2004, 04:25 PM   #2
silvano_06095
Here are two more pictures of him.

The first is of him with a now-sold Anery female. He's a pretty big boy, as you can see.

The second pictures was taken right after his shed:

Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-03-2004, 05:29 PM   #3
silvano_06095
This guy's price is now only $200. This is the one and only price reduction.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread