Charles Greyhosky/Hellfire Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2004, 05:18 PM   #11
HellFire
no worries man...

Don't sweat it Chris. No one caused me any grief at all. And I know where Chad's coming from with his concerns....I've been there too. I just thought I'd ackowledge the thread since my name was attached and throw in my $.02 on the situation.

If anyone should be praising anyone for their actions, it should be Chuck praising you as a good buyer. We were both impressed that you were prepared with your permit on file and did exactly what you said you were going to do regarding payment and pick up, when you said you'd do it. But the permit thing is what landed you one of the nicest pairs.

Alot of venomous keepers are surrounded by a bad stereotype. The "have you kissed your rattlesnake today?" t-shirt comes to mind. So when someone like you shows a sense of responsibility, and a willingness to be prepared, it's a good thing.

(We didn't have to ask for a copy of Chris's venomous permit. It was supplied to us upfront when Chris first contacted us.)

The only thing that would have made it better would have been if you were buying some of my babies

Be safe, and good luck with your snakes.

Joe Yakelis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!