Bad Guy Missmohawk66 (Bionca Martin) is not fallowing threw on trade!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
barbie
Missmohawk66 (Bionca Martin) is not fallowing threw on trade!!!

Starting on the 21st of this month i sent a PM offering a trade to Bianca Martin Missmohawk66 Sorry this will be long!!

Re: LOT OF BEARDIES (adults)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Id love to see her she sounds very pretty!
I was looking for some type of silkie! :/ but i will deff consider!

QUOTE=barbie]You interested in a serious trade? I have an F3 het for hypo Dunner female she is red and already around seven inches She is perfect for your next years breeding!! Let me know what you think Barb[/quote]

I asked wher i could send pics she responded

Ragedragons@rocketmail.com

QUOTE=barbie]Wher can i send pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmohawk66
Wow! Id love to see her she sounds very pretty!
I was looking for some type of silkie! :/ but i will deff consider!

QUOTE=barbie]You interested in a serious trade? I have an F3 het for hypo Dunner female she is red and already around seven inches She is perfect for your next years breeding!! Let me know what you think Barb

[/quote][/quote]

I sent her this

Photos | 4/22/12 Reply ▼Reply
Reply all
Forward
Delete
Mark as unread
Mark as read
Delete all from sender
Print message
View message source
Show message history
Hide message history
Show details
Hide details Barbie Satrom Barbie Satrombarbiejsatrom@hotmail.com

Change picture
View profileTo ragedragons@rocketmail.com
Sent: Sun 4/22/12 9:45 AM
To: ragedragons@rocketmail.com

She is actually alot more red! My camera does not take the best pics i am buying a new one soon. She is 100% het for hypo from Bloodbank, she is also one of the first F3s. She is worth about $1800 because its a trade i would do $900 trade value and throw in some cash for my pics of your lot

Let me know, Thank youi, Barb

Red Dunner female
View photos Download all

You are invited to view Barbie's album. This album has 3 files.

she responded

Re: Red Dunner female‏
4/22/12 Reply ▼Reply
Reply all
Forward
Delete
Junk
Mark as unread
Mark as read
Delete all from sender
Print message
View message source
Show message history
Hide message history
Show details
Hide details RAGE Add to contactsTo Barbie Satrom
Sent: Sun 4/22/12 12:12 PM
To: Barbie Satrom (barbiejsatrom@hotmail.com)

Yeah! She is really cute! .
Which ones did u have in mind?
I do have more. I didnt think they would be such a big hit!
I was thinking about posting an ad for ALL of them i have 6-7 more beardies

Sent from my iPhone

We talked some on the phone she said she was looking for silks. I offerd to get her a Leather dunner so she can make her own Dunner silks!! She thought that would be cool i sent her a pic of a friends as an option.

(No Subject)‏
Photos | 4/23/12 Reply ▼Reply
Reply all
Forward
Delete
Mark as unread
Mark as read
Delete all from sender
Print message
View message source
Show message history
Hide message history
Show details
Hide details Barbie Satrom Barbie Satrombarbiejsatrom@hotmail.com

Change picture
View profileTo ragedragons@rocketmail.com
Sent: Mon 4/23/12 4:07 PM
To: ragedragons@rocketmail.com

Hotmail Active View1 attachment (51.1 KB)

Download
View slide show (1)|Download as zip
He is 11 inch and will be a great adition Both the dunners are from different breeders so none of your babys will be related

We talked on the phone she loved him i said i would send a pic when i got him.

<FW>‏
Photos | 9:29 AM Reply ▼Reply
Reply all
Forward
Delete
Junk
Mark as unread
Mark as read
Delete all from sender
Print message
View message source
Show message history
Hide message history
Show details
Hide details 7012693824@mypixmessages.com Add to contactsTo barbiejsatrom@hotmail.com
Sent: Mon 4/30/12 9:29 AM
To: barbiejsatrom@hotmail.com

Hotmail Active View1 attachment (56.1 KB)

Download
View slide show (1)|Download as zip
Got him he is hypo he has one clear nail on the back and has obvious loss of pigment This picture message or video message was sent using Multimedia Messaging Service.

We wher not expecting a hypo so it was a nice surprise!!
She loved him.

Then a series of texts i am posting now with screen shots.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
barbie
Dates and her number are all on the texts.

Sorry it is taking along time to upload thies pics. So after this conversaition we started to talk about shipping.
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
barbie
oops mixed up some

Old 04-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
barbie
The first 2 wher from yesterday wich got no response the others are from the 25th same texts though. she is obviously planning on shipping. So we started texting about shipping on the 25th. I told her i had just baught the dunner male and i was seeing if she would pay all shipping, she could not afford that much so we agreed we would ship each of our own boxes.
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
bloodybaroness
My head hurts.

Did anything "actually" change hands?

Old 04-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
Lucille
I'm not sure of what is going on either. Barbara, could you give an overview of the transaction you think the two of you agreed to, and what you see as the problem?

Old 04-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
barbie
We had a laugh that paypal takes money and that we would be happier shipping to eachother. She asked who i use UPS or Fedex I said UPS!
Sorry again this computer is taking forever to load the pics I am loading one at a time.
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #8
barbie
Ok ill break it down instead of loading all this, its giving me a head ache too!! So Bianco and i started talking about a trade on the 22nd, over a period of a few days we agreed on a trade. But part of the trade was for me to purchase from a friend a male leather Dunner to sweeten the deal so she would in exchange give in trade 8 of her adults. Now normally i would not have called a bad guy thread if a trade had just fallen threw, but she had me buy this dragon for her so i am into it money and time. I have texted called and PM Missmohawk66 several times with no response. She agreed i bought the male for this trade for her. The last straw was when i saw in her current activity that she was reading the PM i sent and did not respond.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #9
barbie
Thier are several other texts. On the 26th when she was suppost to ship she said she had court and would ship monday. She is not contacting me at all. I have tried so many times she is even viewing this thread and still will not give an explination.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #10
bloodybaroness
Just my 2 cents. I would NEVER purchase an additional animal to sweeten the trade deal for someone I had never met, or had any previous dealings with. That seems to setting yourself up for problems.

Looks like she is viewing this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!