For Sale Take a look at these(you'd wish you didn't) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
Daidra
Take a look at these(you'd wish you didn't)

So here we have 4 more awesome geckos up for grabs,they are all feeding on superworms and crickets and are 100% healthy,I ship with fedex for priority overnight guaranteed to your door by 10:30am or 12:00 noon next day,pm or email me if you are interested and they all have to go for new babies due to hatch soon.Shipping is an extra $50 or buy 3 or more and shipping is on me.Make sure to look at my other adds.

1st pic(Lavender Stripe female)$200 ready to breed 50g and she is ovulating.
2nd pic(Tangerine Bell Albino het radar)$350 proven breeder 55g (he proved out last season)
3rd pic(Lavender Stripe male)$400 the best I have produced look at his perfect stripe.30g
last pic(Emerine 66% poss het raptor)wow her color is great)$250 ready to breed at 54g.

No trades at this time

Thanks for looking,
Daidra

www.leopardgeckolair.com
dmsalyers@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!