American Rodent Supply - Great service - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2005, 01:39 PM   #1
liquidleaf
American Rodent Supply - Great service

I needed to place an order last week since I've got some new additions and had run low for my other snakes as well. I was going to use Rodentpro.com again, but they were out of stock for many of the size rats I needed - I sent an order quote request to the Mouse Factory, got no response in 4 days.... In fact I still haven't had a response and it's been a week.

So I tried American Rodent Supply - http://www.americanrodent.com/ . I ordered Friday of last week and got my order yesterday. I couldn't be home to accept the package, it was still frozen solid when I got home, plenty of dry ice to spare, well insulated, super clean looking feeders, and all-white, just like I needed!

I'm very happy that I tried them out, I just couldn't wait for RodentPro to restock (plus the additional week's process time).

And I got to boil some water and make some fog outside with the leftover dry ice. I won't grow up!

Old 10-21-2005, 07:30 PM   #2
Damon Theis
I buy from them regularly. Never had a problem and the service is great. Good people to deal with.

Old 04-22-2006, 12:50 PM   #3
jglass38
I just received an order from ARS the other day. Perfectly packed and high quality! Frozen solid after a 2 day UPS trip as well. Thanks Brian!

Old 07-18-2006, 08:10 AM   #4
INSANE CANES
Arrow

Ordered from ARS recently and I was more than happy with the order.
Packed very well, can actually stack them in the freezer. Very clean, no bedding, feces, or other stuff.
Will order again from ARS, as the quality and availability is there.

Thanks American Rodent Supply.

Old 07-18-2006, 08:54 AM   #5
Casey Hulse
They obviously take pride in the packaging/presentation of their rodents. When I order rats from them, all of the tails are neatly arranged in the bags, all the rats look exactly the same, kinda weird really?? They almost look "machine made". High quality rodents are a pleasure to deal with, the bags stack very neatly in the freezer so I can inventory them when needed. Great packing and shipping.

I also got a bonus this last time, my order was insulated with maybe 20' of Reflectix, it is great stuff to use on cages and racks plus I do not have to deal with a bunch of nasty fiberglass.

Old 08-01-2006, 01:51 AM   #6
INSANE CANES
Thumbs up Another great order from ARS......

Just received another quality shipment from Brian at ARS, 200 Jumbos and 50 mediums, all neatly and cleanly packed and ready for easy stacking in my freezer.
Order shipped Friday and arrived frozen solid, Sunday morning at 8:30am.
Can't ask for any better service than that.

Thanks again Brian.

Old 08-01-2006, 03:45 AM   #7
Basically Boas
Talking Always great service!

I have been ordering from Brian @ ARS for two years now and have never been disappointed with his service or his product. He always goes out of his way and comes through for me even when I put in last minute orders!

Thanks Brian Hahn!

Old 04-12-2007, 11:28 PM   #8
cka
Just going to echo what folks have said above...Perfect packing, fast service (ordered Monday morning, here Wednesday morning) and great looking feeders...Second or third time, definately won't be the last...AWESOME service :*)

Old 04-13-2007, 10:10 AM   #9
Mooglebass
I deal with them every month at the Indy show. Great people, great packing. Feeders look clean and fresh. Ill keep using them.

Old 04-14-2007, 04:27 PM   #10
evansnakes
I will just repeat what you have all said. I have been buying rodents from Brian for over a decade and his prices and quality are tough to find anywhere else.

Brian also sells freedom breeder style snake racks that he manufactures. I have racks of the same style from two other companies that came before ARS and let me tell you, for the same or lower price Brian is making racks that have many features not offered in those other racks and much better quality. When you spend $2500-3000 on a rack it is nice to have one that works as it should and does not dissapoint you. I highly suggest that if you are looking to buy racks you look at the ones Brian has to offer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!