Reptile Basics Inc - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:51 AM   #41
jglass38
Rich is always a superstar! I just purchased a few snakes and some supplies from him at the WP show. Thanks again buddy!

Old 07-11-2007, 02:13 PM   #42
dutchallison00
I'm on the bandwagon too!! I've bought many times from Rich (flex, connectors, thermostats etc.) and have been thrilled with him each time. It's especially nice that you can actually get him on the phone.

Old 07-11-2007, 03:40 PM   #43
Jake The Snake
Guess I could add quickly again. I got all my auto water system up and running in under 10 minutes(Only a 6 tub rack but still a start) with the info and products I got from Rich and my new boas from the expo are enjoying the thermostats too!!!

Old 07-11-2007, 07:12 PM   #44
floridaboy85
Just the best!!!

Rich is awesome, every order has been 100% not to mention blindingly fast!! How does he do it?

Old 07-12-2007, 03:20 PM   #45
chimpkin
My first order at Reptile Basics was the 36x24x12 cage. Easy transaction, fast shipping and a great product. I look forward to ordering many more items there.

Shayne Hiles

Old 07-12-2007, 03:33 PM   #46
barbie69
I am very excited, I just ordered my first Reptile Basics rack today!!
I purchased the 32 qt. sweaterbox rack with belly heat.
I have been without my fat tail geckos for so long and they will soon be returning to their new home so I hope it gets here soon!!

Old 07-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #47
MikeRusso
68 tub hatchling rack! (NEW RBI PRODUCT)

As if 10 full pages of positive feedback is not enough to make a potential buyer feel comfortable ordering from RBI.. i will go ahead and add to it!

I have purchased from Rich several in the past, but i just received my new Interdesign 68 Tub Hatchling Rack.. Which is a fairly new product for RBI and I could not be happier with this unit.

Rich is a absolute pleasure to deal with and this rack system is 100% perfect for anyone looking to house several hatchlings in one compact space.. Now I can't wait to place my order for my second one!!

Thanks Again Rich!!!

~ Mike Russo
MikeRusso90@aol.com

Old 07-18-2007, 10:20 AM   #48
liquidleaf
Just got another order from Rich. Shipped lightning fast, assembled exactly as I asked! One of the easiest online suppliers to deal with.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:35 AM   #49
TheFragginDragon
I got my first rack this week from Rich (Iris CB-70), and couldn't be more pleased with the experience. He'll be seeing more orders from me as I gradually replace all my aquariums (and there's alot of them...lol)

Old 07-18-2007, 12:37 PM   #50
barbie69
My rack was ordered on the 12th and arrived yesterday!! Could not be more happy with it!! I will definately be ordering more as my collection grows!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!