Reptile Basics Inc - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:03 AM   #81
redscales
i just got my rack from Reptile Basics and im really happy with the purchase. Rich was very helpful at the show as well as contact via email. would recommend to anyone that is looking for good communication, quality & business. looking forward to doing business in the future !

Old 09-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #82
Diego Velarde
Just received my first rack from Reptile Basics (Iris sweaterbox 32qt). I got to say this thread help me decide on where to order my next rack from. All I have to say is Excellent quality and Service!

Old 09-16-2008, 10:21 PM   #83
Dave26
I just placed another order with RBI Plastics. I got 2 of the pre wired johnson thermostats and some dividers. Rich was a pleasure to deal with as usual. Quick question for everyone here who uses RBI racks for Ball pythons. What do you keep your room temps at? What about the temp on your thermostat for the heat tape? Winter and summer room temps? Thanks

Old 09-16-2008, 10:24 PM   #84
waltah!
I just received 2 sweaterbox racks from RBI today. They seem to be extremely well made. I got some of the dividers and they are a really sweet option. Rich is a great guy to buy from for sure!

Old 09-17-2008, 12:29 PM   #85
Get Sum
Hands down the best place to purchase supplies from

As always, super fast shipment and processing and guess what, everything I ordered was in the box. Unlike some otherv outfits I have tried. Reptile Basics will continue to get all my business.

Old 09-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #86
Royal Morphz
on friday the 5th of september i put in an order for 10 mini hides, now ill tell ya i was looking at the bp on top of the hide and not the demensions lol, and then some one told me tey were gonna be to small i contacted reptile basics by email and within an hour i got a response they said they were already in the mail and that if they were the wrong size that he would gladly take them back. he was very quick with every response said i could use the funds or he would send it back a great guy to deal with and the communication was stellar

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!