Bad Guy NicoleRenee (Jasmine Hanna) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2018, 12:27 AM   #1
Symbiot
Thumbs down NicoleRenee (Jasmine Hanna)

Be very weary of woman by the name NicoleRenee on Morphmarket. Her name is Jasmine Hanna and email is jasmine_hanna@aol.com. Her and her alleged boyfriend Hans Morte have been scamming people on morphmarket.com. I received an email from John, the owner of the site stating that since I had been in contact with a user by the name NicoleRenee, to be careful because it was expected that she was a scammer and had scammed other people on the site. That same night, I received a chargeback on my PayPal for the amount she had sent me for the pied ball python I sold her. They purchase ball pythons receive them then chargeback through their banks stating an unauthorized purchase. Even with proof of her willingly buying through email conversations as well as screenshots of texts back and forth, PayPal has sided with her since they do not cover live animals through seller protection. Paypal says that the only way they will credit the money back into my account is if her bank sides with me and I do not see this happening. So as of now my PayPal account is in the negative because of all this. Please do not do business with anyone going by the username NicoleRenee or Jasmine Hanna.
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2018, 01:56 AM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
5150 Drury Ct
New Port Richey, FL 34653
631-413-8086

For the search engines.

Was the email address shared above also the PayPal address?

I was a stone's throw from there today, oddly enough.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:09 AM   #3
Figment
Another Alias?

I believe that name is another Alias?

That address is the same a friend (Jay from "The Jungle") just had a PayPal chargeback for an Albino Boa. I am aware as we are trying to arrange for me to pickup the animal to avoid charges. ( I am local)

http://wfla.com/2017/05/11/pair-arre...es-in-oldsmar/

This is an article of her and boyfriend from last year.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:17 AM   #4
TheJungleFlorida
She has burned us. Her name is Nicole Odierno. Her and her boyfriend were arrested last year for theft at a pet shop here in Florida. They have her on video. She ordered a female Coral Albino Boa from us and used Paypal. We sent, received an email saying she got her, and 3 weeks later we get a dispute from Paypal saying the credit card user did not authorize the payment. We sent Paypal all of the emails and tracking and they still sided with her. I have filed a grand theft report with my Sheriff's office as well as her PD, and FWC. We sent her tons of emails trying to resolve and she never replied back until I told her I filed reports and I will prosecute. She than emails back and tells us that she has kids, needed the money and thats why she put in the dispute. So now I have the email saying she did it on purpose. Sent that to the detective as well. We have been in talk that I told her of she returns the snake or pays with cash, I will drop charges. She is suppose to meet a friend to drop off the snake. I have not heard from her in 2 days since she was willing to do that. If she comes through, I will let you know. I am giving her til today or the deal is off and we will have her arrested, esp with the email saying she is the one that cancelled. Be careful with Paypal, we have another customer trying to do the same thing. Paypal has not been on the buyers side as of late. I hear Ebay just dropped them because of similar complaints.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:39 AM   #5
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJungleFlorida View Post
She has burned us. Her name is Nicole Odierno. Her and her boyfriend were arrested last year for theft at a pet shop here in Florida. They have her on video. She ordered a female Coral Albino Boa from us and used Paypal. We sent, received an email saying she got her, and 3 weeks later we get a dispute from Paypal saying the credit card user did not authorize the payment. We sent Paypal all of the emails and tracking and they still sided with her. I have filed a grand theft report with my Sheriff's office as well as her PD, and FWC. We sent her tons of emails trying to resolve and she never replied back until I told her I filed reports and I will prosecute. She than emails back and tells us that she has kids, needed the money and thats why she put in the dispute. So now I have the email saying she did it on purpose. Sent that to the detective as well. We have been in talk that I told her of she returns the snake or pays with cash, I will drop charges. She is suppose to meet a friend to drop off the snake. I have not heard from her in 2 days since she was willing to do that. If she comes through, I will let you know. I am giving her til today or the deal is off and we will have her arrested, esp with the email saying she is the one that cancelled. Be careful with Paypal, we have another customer trying to do the same thing.
I wish you luck getting the snake returned safely.

For the search function, the boyfriend/accomplice's name is Jeremy Lawson.

Quote:
Paypal has not been on the buyers side as of late. I hear Ebay just dropped them because of similar complaints.
I'd read about the transition to Adyen but not that the complaints about scammers was the reason.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:43 AM   #6
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiot View Post
woman by the name NicoleRenee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figment View Post
I believe that name is another Alias?
This is an article of her and boyfriend from last year.
Article: Jeremy Lawson, 19, and Nicole Odierno, 18, of New Port Richey

1st Nicole Renee Odierno = https://www.facebook.com/Nicole.Odierno
2nd Nicole Odierno = https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011722264224
3rd Jeremy Lawson aka Kyyng Riff= https://www.facebook.com/jeremylawson.aka.riff

Top image from the article
Bottom image from the her FB page.
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2018, 11:06 AM   #7
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
631-413-8086
Reverse searching the phone number (link) this popped up from 2 days ago:

"Nuna, 2018-01-31 13:59:57 Phone number: (631) 413-8086
The phone number (631) 413-8086 was given to a restaurant for a food pick-up phone order, along with my credit card number, to include the 3 digit security code on the back of the card. The woman walked into Tonbo Hibachi Grille in New Port Ritchey, Florida today: 01/31/2018 @ 5:40pm, and picked up her food. Don't know how she got the 3 digit code required for the order @ this establishment, unless skimmers pick up that info too, as this is a chip card."
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2018, 12:50 PM   #8
Symbiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
5150 Drury Ct
631-413-8086

For the search engines.

Was the email address shared above also the PayPal address?

I was a stone's throw from there today, oddly enough.
Yes, that was also the PayPal address she used for the purchase. Clearly just an alias for her to use to continue scamming people.

Jungle, here are some pictures of our texts where she shows your boa you sold her. Just for more proof for you to have. I plan on calling her sheriff's office and sending the evidence I have. If you have a number of the person taking your case, please let me know.
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2018, 01:01 PM   #9
TheJungleFlorida
Wow, thank you, this is very helpful. PM me your email

Old 02-02-2018, 02:25 PM   #10
Robert Walker
Just in case anyone decides to claim, "It wasn't me".
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!