Info Spectrum reptiles Barry lambert - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2016, 06:38 PM   #1
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Spectrum reptiles Barry lambert

A few days ago there was an exchange on a thread where some things took it off topic. I got myself an infraction and I apologize to the mods for my offence.
The thread is here...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=573425

So I wanted to start a seperate thread about the topic of Barry lamberts activities over the years involving his being federally indicted a couple of times just so its out there and people can be aware of who they are dealing with.

There is info out there about the 2007 incident where Barry plead guilty to smuggling a few cites animals. You can read about it here .

http://www.lawfuel.com/blog/lawfuel-...ed-to-federal/

And here

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/may.../me-tortoise18

And here is a screen shot of his most recent indictment. Just putting the info out there.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2016, 07:05 PM   #2
BLUAZUL1
That's a long time ago that's not the man I dealt with very concerned about his animals.

Old 06-22-2016, 07:12 PM   #3
Spectrum Reptiles
Dont you have a diaper to change?

Jay, anyone who pulls up my name will see my violation in 03 and the article wasn't written til 07'. You obliviously having nothing better to do than to go around starting problems with people. Sales must be slow huh? You also must have been sitting there looking at your watch after being banned yesterday from talking trash about me on another thread. You have yet to still post the papers to your "legal" naultinus Jay. Below you'll find some screen shots of someone who I barely know on FB who sent me this. I have a good customer base Jay regardless of a violation over a decade ago. Weak Jay. Your attempts to slander people are lame and shows just how small you really are.

Not to mention how you new the Kaiser Newts at Sandfire had issues yet you still sold them anyway. Jay, its your ethics that are in question, not mine. I answered for mine years ago. Again, I urge you to go play with your amphibs and raise your child instead of getting on here pulling up old dirt. Nobody cares. My customers don't care. I'd rather have good customers than unhappy ones which obviously you have. Get a life Jay. You really do need one.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2016, 07:14 PM   #4
Spectrum Reptiles
Thanks David

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUAZUL1 View Post
That's a long time ago that's not the man I dealt with very concerned about his animals.
Thank you David. This is just a little guy trying to stir up problems and deflect his insecurities and his questionable animals.

Old 06-22-2016, 07:32 PM   #5
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Jay, anyone who pulls up my name will see my violation in 03 and the article wasn't written til 07'. You obliviously having nothing better to do than to go around starting problems with people. Sales must be slow huh? You also must have been sitting there looking at your watch after being banned yesterday from talking trash about me on another thread. You have yet to still post the papers to your "legal" naultinus Jay. Below you'll find some screen shots of someone who I barely know on FB who sent me this. I have a good customer base Jay regardless of a violation over a decade ago. Weak Jay. Your attempts to slander people are lame and shows just how small you really are.

Not to mention how you new the Kaiser Newts at Sandfire had issues yet you still sold them anyway. Jay, its your ethics that are in question, not mine. I answered for mine years ago. Again, I urge you to go play with your amphibs and raise your child instead of getting on here pulling up old dirt. Nobody cares. My customers don't care. I'd rather have good customers than unhappy ones which obviously you have. Get a life Jay. You really do need one.
Why not post interactions between he and I?

Old 06-22-2016, 07:36 PM   #6
Jay Sommers Reptiles
I have the full stream of text messages. Have him make a boi post about me and I will post all texts and interactions.

Old 06-22-2016, 07:46 PM   #7
Spectrum Reptiles
Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
I have the full stream of text messages. Have him make a boi post about me and I will post all texts and interactions.
I'm not going to ask him to do anything Jay, like you, I'm going to let the good people of the BOI see what your really about. Haha!! Go back under a rock. I'm done playing with you. Later.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:00 PM   #8
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Still wondering where the proof is? Just a bunch of people talking about me behind my back. I actually have all the texts between me and this impossible to deal with customer. He was made whole and then some.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:03 PM   #9
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Guy has problems with an amphibian weeks and months after getting them? Harrasses me on Easter when I respectfully said lets talk monday? Gets extra animals? And im a bad guy ?

Old 06-22-2016, 08:04 PM   #10
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
I'm not going to ask him to do anything Jay, like you, I'm going to let the good people of the BOI see what your really about. Haha!! Go back under a rock. I'm done playing with you. Later.
Do you care to address your indictments or are you just going to deflect.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!