Info Spectrum reptiles Barry lambert - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:46 PM   #41
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahedayat View Post
I'll let you do that if you like, please post all texts between us. I'm sorry you feel I was "badgering" you. I had waited a month to get my animals, I got the wrong ones that were smaller than originally agreed on and not fully morphed. I reached out to you and yes you replaced dead animals that in my opinion were sick to begin with. I had to play nice after you became defensive to ensure I would at least get what I paid you for. Our texts span over 2 months. You still technically owe me a Crocatus but I don't want to risk introducing anymore sick animals into my collection. I never asked for freebies just what I paid for. Again I had to choose my words wisely as not to piss you off or no would get nowhere with you.
Rude
Offensive
Dishonest
That's how I feel about dealing with you.
Prove your accusations. And start a boi thread about me.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:48 PM   #42
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
I'm not sticking up for you. You were involved in smuggling. But what is the point to drag up news that's 10 years old. It public info and it's been public info for a really long time.
I don't post often but I was really curious as to what the goal of this thread really is.
It's not ten years old. 2014 is not ten years ago. The point is strictly an info thread so people are aware of who they are dealing with when they deal with Barry lambert. Plain and simple.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:49 PM   #43
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUAZUL1 View Post
That's a long time ago that's not the man I dealt with very concerned about his animals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookit89 View Post
Who cares about old court cases? It would seem Barry learned his lesson and moved on. I for one have had nothing but excellent interactions with Barry, from chatting via social media to the awesome customer service from his employees both over the phone and at shows.
If, counter to his claim that there was only one indictment, there is also a much newer one from 2014, it would be pretty hard to make a case about something being particularly old or in the past. For that sentiment to apply, there needs to be a clear demarcation between then and now, which doesn't seem to be the case. Considering the premise that he was indicted for the same acts in 2002 and 2014, 2016 isn't very far removed from the behavior at all.

Is the veracity of the screenshot posted in the OP in question? Is that situation somehow related to the indictment from 2002?

Lots of unsubstantiated gossip flying around this thread. Here's my philosophy: Screenshots, or it didn't happen - that goes for all involved.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:50 PM   #44
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
I'm not sticking up for you. You were involved in smuggling. But what is the point to drag up news that's 10 years old. It public info and it's been public info for a really long time.
I don't post often but I was really curious as to what the goal of this thread really is.
2014 wasn't 10 years ago
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2016, 09:53 PM   #45
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Frankly sounds like you are a jay hater and one if Barry's followers??
No, sounds like the way you treat people has risen it's ugly head. Did you really think your unfounded attempt to slander and bash me was going to be one sided Jay? Sorry to disappoint. Especially since we've never done one ounce of business? Looks petty to 1/2 the readers if you ask me. Because you don't want to answer questions on the legitimacy of some of your animals you vicously attack people? Play fair Jay. You started this thread.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:56 PM   #46
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Hi Lucille,

I purchased 9 reptiles from a guy in Thailand 14yrs ago who said he did it all the time. I knew I needed some paperwork but had I known it was going to land me in federal court I never would have done it. It was a mistake and moved on and have the respect of many professionals in the turtle and tortoise community these days as well as happy customers. (Just see David's reply earlier in the thread. And I honestly don't remember David so it's a testament to my business conduct these days).

When Jay was questioned about his "legal" naultinus geckos on FB he automatically went to guns and tries to bash anyone who questions him. It's arrogance and mindset that's created this whole fiasco and him trying to shame me. I've already been replying to text messages from people asking me who this guy is?? (And making some choice comments about him). I really don't know what his goal is other than trying to slander me over something more than a decade ago. It shows how weak and immature his attempt really is. Especially from someone who just had a child and should be spending more time with his family than living on the BOI seeking the next fight.

He knowingly sold newts that were sick and dying and then blames the buyer!?!? I don't have those issues with my buyers at all. You can look me up on this BOI and see all the positive feedback I have. My reputation speaks for itself. Hope that answers your questions adequately.

Regards,
Barry
I don't go to guns. You have been hyper focused and fixated on my Naultinus forever. I don't understand why but whatever. Clearly it's gotten under your skin that I have them. Here are the facts. I am a highly experienced and highly respected keeper of rare and obscure reptiles and amphibians. I am able to accomplish things that others often can't. It took me decades to get here. Yes I am the only person to have ever done a legal, cites documented import of naultinus to the US. Im sorry that this lights people up so much. Not my problem. But enough about me and my heavily documented New Zealand geckos. And back to the subject. Your very much undocumented animals that are the subject of two indictments over a ten year period.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:59 PM   #47
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
No, sounds like the way you treat people has risen it's ugly head. Did you really think your unfounded attempt to slander and bash me was going to be one sided Jay? Sorry to disappoint. Especially since we've never done one ounce of business? Looks petty to 1/2 the readers if you ask me. Because you don't want to answer questions on the legitimacy of some of your animals you vicously attack people? Play fair Jay. You started this thread.
Start a thread about me my naultinus. Start a boi thread I will happily address your concerns about the legality of my animals.

Old 06-22-2016, 10:01 PM   #48
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
I don't go to guns. You have been hyper focused and fixated on my Naultinus forever. I don't understand why but whatever. Clearly it's gotten under your skin that I have them. Here are the facts. I am a highly experienced and highly respected keeper of rare and obscure reptiles and amphibians. I am able to accomplish things that others often can't. It took me decades to get here. Yes I am the only person to have ever done a legal, cites documented import of naultinus to the US. Im sorry that this lights people up so much. Not my problem. But enough about me and my heavily documented New Zealand geckos. And back to the subject. Your very much undocumented animals that are the subject of two indictments over a ten year period.

Your soo full of yourself it's hilarious. Well documented? As you say.....prove it! I'm quite confident some of your skeletons will come to surface very soon. Stay tuned.

Old 06-22-2016, 10:01 PM   #49
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Quote:
Julia, what are you taking about? I posted the messages from Shahrokh and he just replied also! How much more proof you need than Jay is really the hothead. Not me. I don't get pissed when someone has a problem. Jay threatens his buyers!! Nice guy!
How exactly am I a hothead??? Where is the proof i threaten customers?

Old 06-22-2016, 10:02 PM   #50
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Start a thread about me my naultinus. Start a boi thread I will happily address your concerns about the legality of my animals.
Why start a whole new BOI? I dont have as much free time to sit in front of the computer as you. Address it here. Why not?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!