Info Spectrum reptiles Barry lambert - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2016, 11:05 PM   #61
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Actually inthink 2 indictments for smuggling is pretty relevant to folks choosing who to and who not to do business with. So I put it out there. it's an info thread. No I don't like Barry. Why would I. If I did I'd make a good guy post about him.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:05 AM   #62
hhmoore
Shahedayat,
If you want to discuss YOUR issues with Jay, please take it to a thread about him - it doesn't really belong in this one. I am being tolerant of Barry's focus on Jay because it was Jay that initiated this thread.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:08 AM   #63
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Actually inthink 2 indictments for smuggling is pretty relevant to folks choosing who to and who not to do business with. So I put it out there. it's an info thread. No I don't like Barry. Why would I. If I did I'd make a good guy post about him.
Reading that post, Jay, it could be interpreted as you started this thread primarily because you don't like him. There is no requirement of having done business with someone to post a thread; but starting threads like this, out of what can be perceived as pettiness, often backfires.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:17 AM   #64
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Reading that post, Jay, it could be interpreted as you started this thread primarily because you don't like him. There is no requirement of having done business with someone to post a thread; but starting threads like this, out of what can be perceived as pettiness, often backfires.
Understood.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:26 AM   #65
Shahedayat
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Shahedayat,
If you want to discuss YOUR issues with Jay, please take it to a thread about him - it doesn't really belong in this one. I am being tolerant of Barry's focus on Jay because it was Jay that initiated this thread.
ok sorry I was simply responding, it's really not that important to me.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:28 AM   #66
Shahedayat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahedayat View Post
ok sorry I was simply responding, it's really not that important to me.
Jay already texted me regarding the matter. I want nothing to do with someone like him.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #67
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Jay already texted me regarding the matter. I want nothing to do with someone like him.
You continue over and over again to say very vague references to me and my animals and your treatment yet not once have you posted proof. I texted you to post in public on the boi in a thread about me. You refused. Flat out refuse. Because you know you are not telling the truth. But you want to smear me? I did nothing to you that is unethical. Did not send you sick animals. Post proof start a thread.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:57 AM   #68
Shahedayat
Quote:
You continue over and over again to say very vague references to me and my animals and your treatment yet not once have you posted proof. I texted you to post in public on the boi in a thread about me. You refused. Flat out refuse. Because you know you are not telling the truth. But you want to smear me? I did nothing to you that is unethical. Did not send you sick animals. Post proof start a thread.
I didn't refuse anything Jay, you have the same texts that I do. If you'd like to prove anything why not post it yourself ? I said nothing untrue only my experience dealing with you and your temper. I reached out to Barry when you said you were no longer going to help when the animals fell sick shortly after receiving them. It was nice to know I wasn't the only one who had been treated badly by you. I played nice because you still had 2 animals I had paid for and didn't want to risk you not sending them out of spite. I regret it now but I've learned not to be so naive.
I wish you well but want nothing more to do with you or to engage in another thread regarding you.

Old 06-23-2016, 01:06 AM   #69
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
I didn't refuse anything Jay, you have the same texts that I do. If you'd like to prove anything why not post it yourself ? I said nothing untrue only my experience dealing with you and your temper. I reached out to Barry when you said you were no longer going to help when the animals fell sick shortly after receiving them. It was nice to know I wasn't the only one who had been treated badly by you. I played nice because you still had 2 animals I had paid for and didn't want to risk you not sending them out of spite. I regret it now but I've learned not to be so naive.
I wish you well but want nothing more to do with you or to engage in another thread regarding you.
Except to continue to not
Post any proof whatSo ever

Old 06-23-2016, 01:13 AM   #70
Shahedayat
Quote:
Except to continue to not
Post any proof whatSo ever
What proof ? The texts ? How do I post it ? I'll do that if its what you want.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!