Inquiry Jay Sommers- legal naultinus geckos?? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2016, 06:05 PM   #81
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Actually you have said over and over my animals were no legit. Also regarding good guy posts. Often times people with insecurities and inflated egos persuade customers to post good guy threads. Don't know if that's the case or not. I know I have zero bad guy posts on here and I've been doing this for well over 20 years.
I started the post specifically to put a spotlight on you Barry. You orange around like this super nice guy who is super legit. You call people out to take the spotlight off of yourself. You also are antagonistic, attempt to intimidate and throw out threats like rice in wedding day. Your reaction here was very subdued compared to what you do when the spotlight of fauna is in you. You had a difficult time controlling yourself here in the very limited and unsuccessful way you did. You are irrational, unreasonable explosive. And you have indictments for smuggling. So I thought it would be good to let others in the community know.

I'm done going round and round with you Paul. Quite the contrary. Someone makes a simple statement, questions you, and you completely lose it to the point you pay for background search? And the fact that I have a past when you are on here rubbing elbows with people that have done hard time is hypocrisy at its finest. I said what I need to say and you still want to ramble on and on about the same thing. It's old. You didn't want to meet man to man so go find something to do Paulie. Anything more from you I'll just show how you have no life and need to keep the spotlight on yourself

Old 06-23-2016, 06:05 PM   #82
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Actually the requirement is for real names - the reasoning behind it has been posted numerous times; so I'm not going to waste space on that here - so, having his name shown as Jay, when his name is Paul, is a violation...regardless of what he uses. He can certainly opt to have his name shown as Paul "Jay" Sommers, and that would be no problem.
Rich and I have been discussing this

Old 06-23-2016, 06:07 PM   #83
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Rich and I have been discussing this
Jacob is my real name it's not made up its on my license my birth certificate etc.

Old 06-23-2016, 06:10 PM   #84
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
I'm done going round and round with you Paul. Quite the contrary. Someone makes a simple statement, questions you, and you completely lose it to the point you pay for background search? And the fact that I have a past when you are on here rubbing elbows with people that have done hard time is hypocrisy at its finest. I said what I need to say and you still want to ramble on and on about the same thing. It's old. You didn't want to meet man to man so go find something to do Paulie. Anything more from you I'll just show how you have no life and need to keep the spotlight on yourself
I didn't pay for a background search. Again you and your friend mike matson continue to challenge me about meeting face to face. He backed his taunting up with saying he was going to get a restraining order. You are not banned from the San diego show. I am vending there if you'd like to see what I have for sale... Stop on by my table.
I have no idea who you are referencing about hard time but keep deflecting.

Old 06-23-2016, 06:17 PM   #85
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Barry

You took a shot and he called your bluff. The only one coming off bad in this thread is you. The best thing you can do to salvage a bit of reputation is to stop posting and walk away.

You lost...he won...deal with it
I second this.

Quote:
...I guess he needed the long drawn out attention before showing proof...
Quote:
Who cares!?!?! Still waiting for Proof!!! Boy you sure like to waste time. Prove me wrong! And even in the slight chance you do? Who cares!?!?.
When this thread was started I was drawn to it because I've been watching your bud Mike Matson, quite frankly self destruct. I was (was) interested in purchasing a small lot of his frogs sometime in the near future. Glad I invested some time into reading the BOI because that boat sailed.

TBH my initial thought with this thread was that I feel bad for the mods that have to clean up this childish drama. But honestly, I'm glad you started this thread. I have zero interest in doing business with someone who associates and acts the way you and your pal do. So thanks for this!

Also if you "dont care" as you so graciously stated, why start this thread to begin with? I'll answer that, you care, a lot, that's why you are backpedaling now. Bet you realized this is here forever and you look really bad

Old 06-23-2016, 06:26 PM   #86
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
I second this.

When this thread was started I was drawn to it because I've been watching your bud Mike Matson, quite frankly self destruct. I was (was) interested in purchasing a small lot of his frogs sometime in the near future. Glad I invested some time into reading the BOI because that boat sailed.

TBH my initial thought with this thread was that I feel bad for the mods that have to clean up this childish drama. But honestly, I'm glad you started this thread. I have zero interest in doing business with someone who associates and acts the way you and your pal do. So thanks for this!

Also if you "dont care" as you so graciously stated, why start this thread to begin with? I'll answer that, you care, a lot, that's why you are backpedaling now. Bet you realized this is here forever and you look really bad
This was exactly why I posted. To expose Barry for who he really is.

Old 06-23-2016, 06:31 PM   #87
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
I didn't pay for a background search. Again you and your friend mike matson continue to challenge me about meeting face to face. He backed his taunting up with saying he was going to get a restraining order. You are not banned from the San diego show. I am vending there if you'd like to see what I have for sale... Stop on by my table.
I have no idea who you are referencing about hard time but keep deflecting.
You don't have any idea who I'm referencing? Really? Cmon Jay. Stop playing coy. Get real for once. I'm not deflecting anything. My info is and has been out there for years. You're deflecting and playing the babe in the woods routine. All good. Keep running with it. The truth shall be revealed on all sides! Haha! I'm done with this. You can keep harping on it all you want.

Old 06-23-2016, 06:32 PM   #88
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
This was exactly why I posted. To expose Barry for who he really is.
It's ok Paul, your time is coming. I'm patient.

Old 06-23-2016, 06:39 PM   #89
Snake-Queen
Really Barry? One thing didn't work to discredit Jay, so you vaguely mention something just to keep this thread going.

I was impressed with your apology … everything you have done since then has been less than apologetic.

I've been trying really hard not to judge you by the company you keep, but you are not helping that at all … your antics I would expect from Matson, he has done it all in his thread … yet here you are, acting in the same manner.

Birds of a feather to flock together …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-23-2016, 06:51 PM   #90
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Really Barry? One thing didn't work to discredit Jay, so you vaguely mention something just to keep this thread going.

I was impressed with your apology … everything you have done since then has been less than apologetic.

I've been trying really hard not to judge you by the company you keep, but you are not helping that at all … your antics I would expect from Matson, he has done it all in his thread … yet here you are, acting in the same manner.

Birds of a feather to flock together …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Melissa, I said what I said to bury they hatched yet Jay keeps rambling on and on. Why not reserve some of your comments towards him? Curious. I'm done.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!