Bad Guy Alex Estrada - sold me an emaciated skink - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2017, 06:37 PM   #21
Michael Brown
Let’s cut the BS, that animal did not lose 1/3 of its body mass overnight. If it slugged out prior, and that was not disclosed prior to shipping / sale, is that okay with you?

I find it really hard to believe that would be okay with anyone in this business. Dealing with the situation privately may have initially been ideal, but now that the community has seen the issue, it would be in your best interest to deal with it openly. IMHO. As much as that does suck, it’s here, and you look bad.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:05 PM   #22
Bryan S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial Geckos View Post
It’s just the way iPhone does this if the photos are under 1 week old.

Btw not going to get into a back in forth with the “fauna detectives.” I’ve already told Kira to contact me to to find a resolution that pleases her. I will wait.
That's wise considering your recent track record.

Old 10-22-2017, 08:59 AM   #23
wvaherp
Those "time stamped pictures" are still nothing of the sort. The fact is, yes, those screenshots themselves appear to have been taken within a week of the picture being taken. But since there is no actual date shown on your phone there's no way for us to know if you took that screenshots last week or 6 months ago. Additionally, screenshots from a gallery or camera roll aren't solid evidence in the way that you're making them out to be. Even if the screenshots were taken as recently as you claim and there was a date showing, I can think at least 3 ways to make your phone think that picture was from "last saturday" that require almost no technical skill...

Old 10-22-2017, 01:54 PM   #24
marku1999
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvaherp View Post
Those "time stamped pictures" are still nothing of the sort. The fact is, yes, those screenshots themselves appear to have been taken within a week of the picture being taken. But since there is no actual date shown on your phone there's no way for us to know if you took that screenshots last week or 6 months ago. Additionally, screenshots from a gallery or camera roll aren't solid evidence in the way that you're making them out to be. Even if the screenshots were taken as recently as you claim and there was a date showing, I can think at least 3 ways to make your phone think that picture was from "last saturday" that require almost no technical skill...

There you go playing "fauna detective" again http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ilies/wink.gif

Old 10-22-2017, 02:09 PM   #25
wvaherp
Quote:
Originally Posted by marku1999 View Post
There you go playing "fauna detective" again http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ilies/wink.gif
Hey, just calling it as I see it from a technical perspective for those that may not understand how feeble an attempt the screenshots were at showing "recent" pictures.

Old 10-22-2017, 02:37 PM   #26
marku1999
Sure! I totally get it.
Was just having a little fun with the whole thing.

It kills me that the seller thinks it’s beneath him to have to justify his unscrupulous actions to us, and the OP should not have taken this public. Yet somehow it’s ok for him to sell unhealthy animals, or animals that are incorrectly identified.
See the thread below for more info, and most importantly post #96 that clearly shows he is yet again trying to pass those animals off as something they are not and charging premium dollar for them. Not trying to hijack this thread (I already resolved this issue with PayPal), just trying illustrate his complete lack of ethics.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=631872

I cannot emphasize enough how immoral this guy is, I would recommend all buyers to avoid.

Old 10-24-2017, 11:19 AM   #27
Andy_G
Love how he jumps in on this thread like white on rice but he was a ghost in the thread about tortoises. You're far from ethical Alejandro, drop the holier than thou act and quit the deflection.

Old 10-24-2017, 03:42 PM   #28
marku1999
Any update from the OP?

Old 10-24-2017, 03:48 PM   #29
elena
Yes, I'd like to know what the vet came up with.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:25 PM   #30
Imperial Reptiles
So I have not heard from Kira since she first created this BOI thread. However, she has posted some photos that show the T+ Blue Tongue I sent her on her Instagram, both posted on 10/30. Here is proof that what was sent to Kira was not an "emaciated" skink. Hopefully this clears any doubt.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!