Bad Guy Alex Estrada - sold me an emaciated skink - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2017, 09:37 AM   #41
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeper_teacher View Post
You're right, I do know him. There are only three reptile stores in Miami, you're bound to visit all of them since there are so little. I keep reptiles in my classroom and I buy my feeders from his store. In case you don't believe me, since I have such a different opinion than you, here's my receipt Mark. Sorry you had a bad experience but I've had nothing but amazing service from this store and the owner. As for the BTS I saw it in the store plenty of times, that's why I don't believe the OP. It never looked "emaciated" as she put it.
Just make sure to never buy "cherryhead" tortoises from him no matter what he says. You'll be sorely disappointed once you find out they're not cherryheads at all...just like the last person who purchased them and returned them because they weren't what they were supposed to be. Limiting your purchases to feeders should be safe but if I were in your shoes I would want to give my money to someone more ethical.

Old 11-06-2017, 11:26 AM   #42
John Apple
a great way to avoid situations like this is to take a picture of said animals on a dated newspaper....gives a great timeline for general appearance of said animals.
Any and all reputable dealers will honor a request like that....ya know ,,,,taking a picture of the animal on todays newspaper

Old 12-03-2017, 09:52 AM   #43
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial Geckos View Post
It’s just the way iPhone does this if the photos are under 1 week old.

Btw not going to get into a back in forth with the “fauna detectives.” I’ve already told Kira to contact me to to find a resolution that pleases her. I will wait.
Since the photo was taken on a DSLR camera that means that they were imported to the phone. The date on the phone will only reflect the date in which the photos were imported, not when they were actually taken.

Old 02-01-2018, 06:19 PM   #44
Scott gerrie
If it was overnight shipping animals don't just drop that amount of weight the pictures tell the story

Old 02-01-2018, 09:22 PM   #45
NTReptiles
Wow....
Just read the "cherryhead" thread. This guy is a known scammer already. KNOWINGLY mislabeling an animal is scamming.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!