Bad Guy Charles Andrew Bartlett /Andy /Charlie / Irish Bone / Bone Spitting Venom - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2017, 10:01 PM   #21
SweetReptiles
Agreed, and agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Of all the scammers I, and many others have engaged here, this guy is one of the lowest of bottom feeders. Please pursue this and don't let up. I only wish he lived near me.

Old 12-13-2017, 12:02 AM   #22
tlmoon
Thanks for warning the community. Definitely a bad guy to avoid! I'm sorry he scammed and stole from you. I'm very glad you reported him to the police....I hope he had at least a couple of rough nights in county jail to reflect on his bad behavior.

Old 12-20-2017, 11:57 AM   #23
SweetReptiles
No jail time yet, tlmoon. He's going away for a long time if he keeps up this kind of activity. Let him be a lying thief in there if he wants to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
Thanks for warning the community. Definitely a bad guy to avoid! I'm sorry he scammed and stole from you. I'm very glad you reported him to the police....I hope he had at least a couple of rough nights in county jail to reflect on his bad behavior.

Old 12-20-2017, 12:00 PM   #24
SweetReptiles
Post Another Craigslist Ad

Apparently, he has new snakes, probably at the expense of mine. He's using the same ad link to advertise different ones.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/pet/d...416947914.html

The Wayne County NC Sheriff's office is currently looking for him, and so are other people, from the messages and calls I've been receiving directly about this post. This guy is just nuts to piss off so many people.

If anyone has information on his exact whereabouts, please contact the Sheriff's communications line directly at 919-731-1493 and let them know that he has current warrants out for him. If you are a witness to the activity that took place in the original post, please message me privately.
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2017, 07:23 PM   #25
SweetReptiles
Arrow

Update:
The Sheriff's department advised me today that he has been served.

Also, an anonymous someone has posted a local Craigslist ad warning about him and pointing to the original post. Thanks to this person for helping get the word out to be careful of this guy.

I have received several personal messages and calls offering sympathy, sworn allegiance to karma (that one still has me chuckling), and sincere ways to help. Thank you all for the support!

Old 01-25-2018, 02:05 AM   #26
FracksSake
Good to hear this guy is getting his come upins . Unfortunately I’ve seen too many people like this go back to the same behavior once out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-25-2018, 05:01 PM   #27
SweetReptiles
Update... After he failed to appear for my cases, he was arrested and spent a night in jail, but then was bailed out. I now have a protective order against him, along with at least 2 other people. He is now facing multiple criminal charges from multiple victims, with at least three victims sharing similar complaints. He has retaliated against one of the victims by pressing domestic assault charges that could not have possibly happened on the day he claimed it did. He is also facing jail time for violation of a protective order, so there is another warrant for his arrest. The court system is slow, but it's moving. He won't get away much longer!

Old 01-25-2018, 10:27 PM   #28
tlmoon
Good to hear justice is catching up with this guy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!